Episode 45

excuse mistakes

Kaydence Thomas
Age : 18
Houston , Texas

"Bruh Bruh, ma said help us with our homework and that they on the way." My little nine-year old brother told me.

"Alright I'll be there in a minute." I replied.

"Imma call you back Ny, you ok?" I asked looking directly at her.

"Yea Kay, call me when you bout to go to sleep." She replied.

"Aight." I responded.

After we exchanged a couple more words I hung up and went to the den to help my little brother and sister with their homework.

I loved spending as much time as I can with my siblings since my mom and dad is always at work. She works as a nurse—a pediatric. My dad has his own mechanic shop that booms service throughout all of Houston.

"Y'all go get a snack so we can get started." I told them.

They nodded and retrieved to the snack closet in the den. They came back with chips, cookies, and water. Our whole family loved water that's really all we drink.

"Aight Kay, let me see yours first, Lani let me see your folder." I stated.

I peeped that Lani pouted making me frown. "What's wrong?"

Her bottom lip quivered as she slid her folder to me. I opened her folder and took out her daily homework sheet, but her behavior form caught my eye as I seen her on red circle three days in a row.

"Wipe ya face." I said

She was crying silently so she wiped her face with the sleeves of her arm.

I looked at the form and read the reasons why she was on red. "So you be rolling your eyes and smacking your lips at your teacher?"

"Oooooo Lani." Kayden instigated.

"Shut up and do that math problem." I said.

"S-She didn't let me go outside to play." Kaylani sniffled.

"Because you and Layla want to act like y'all don't know how to stop talking during lessons." I stated.

(A/N Uh Oh cause who is Layla??? Can anybody guess?)

"We wasn't the only ones talking." She mumbled.

"What I told you about that? We not followers and we don't compare ourselves. If they wanna talk let them but don't get in trouble tryna be like them." I stated.

"Tomorrow you gone apologize, and I'm not buying those JoJo bows either." I added on.

"Okay." She mumbled.

"You gone show mommy and daddy?" She asked.

"They gotta sign it so they gone see it either way it go." I shrugged.

Her eyes got watery again as she nodded her head.

I would've signed her behavior form, but last time I got caught. Our parents don't play when it comes down to being disrespectful so Kaylani knew she was in trouble.