Epsiode 44

excuse mistakes

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston , Texas

3 weeks later...

"Bae." I sighed walking into the living room.

"Wassup." He replied watching the game.

"I really think we should take her to the hospital to see what's causing her to stare into space." I stated.

"She did it again?" He asked breaking eye contact from the TV to look at me.

I sat down next to him and nodded. "Yes, me and Nyla was calling her name for like five minutes and she just stared, then like two minutes after that her eyelids started fluttering and she was doing chewing motions. Then all of a sudden she started crying."

"What she doing now?" He asked.

"She laying down with Ny." I replied.

"Alright let's go to the hospital then." He nodded.

"Are we taking Seem or he staying here?" I asked

"Nah his ass staying here." He responded.

"Alright I'm finna go get her then we can leave."

He nodded his head and sighed.

I chewed on my bottom lip while walking back upstairs to Nyla's room.

"She sleep?" I asked.

"Uh uh."

"We finna take her to the hospital." I sighed.

Nyla pouted and picked Raelyn up softly. "Aww get better fatfat."

"Seem staying here, we'll bring some to eat back." I said.

"Okay, love you." Nyla replied handing Raelyn to me.

"Love you too stank."

I carried Raelyn to her room on my hip. She had already been bathe, but she only had on shorts and big T-shirt. I decided to just change her shirt to a long sleeve one, and slipped her some leggings on. After I put her puffer jacket and her socks and slides on we went downstairs.

"Seem behave." I sternly said walking into the game room.

"Yes ma'am, where y'all going?" He asked not taking his eyes from the game he was playing.

"We bout to see what's wrong with Fat." I replied.

He immediately threw the controller down and hopped out his seat. "I'm coming."

I chuckled and shook my head. "No it's cold outside, we'll be back, I'll bring some to eat back."

He nodded and walked towards me as I held a quiet Raelyn. "Love you fat."

Raelyn didn't respond she just stared with her fingers in her mouth.

Ja'Seem frowned and his mood kinda shifted. "Ma, why she aint say it back?"

"Baby she's sick right now, but she loves you sooo much." I responded kissing his cheek.

"Get well soon Rae." He mumbled.

Ja'Seem really didn't understand what was happening with Raelyn. He didn't know that she was there but her brain wasn't.

"I love you baby." I said kissing his forehead.

"I love you too mama." He smiled going back to his game.

After Jamari had put on some warmer clothes he met us in his car. I wanted to buckle Raelyn in her car seat but honestly I was too scared what may happen, because I was literally so confused.