Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen

excuse mistakes

"How the hell we get six kids?" Jamari asked, with a small chuckle.

"Yo ass is a horny ass rabbit. That's how. No more kids though, cause ours already horrible." Reagan replied.

Jamari and Reagan had took a small vacation with the kids to cabins in the mountains. They usually waited until the summer, but Reagan felt like they needed a break from their everyday life.

"Look how Ja'Seem got all the girls cuddled next to him. I can't wait until they get boyfriends." Reagan smiled, as her and Jamari watched their kids sleep in one of the rooms.

"Aint getting no boyfriends no time soon." Jamari mugged Reagan. Reagan rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone to snap a picture. At some times, she still couldn't believe that she was the person she was today.

Married to the love of her life, six kids, that she loved and cherished, having her own income coming in, and being apart of the most famous hair shop in Texas, Reagan could say that she was very successful and happy.

"You remember when you first saw me, I was working at McDonald's and your li hood rats came in being rude. I was only soft cause I needed my job, still lost it." Reagan chuckled.

"Hell yea, yo ass forgot my barbecue sauce. How you forget the sauce?" Ja'Seem replied, shaking his head. The two went back down to their room to have some alone time.

"Ain fix your bag, so it wasn't my fault." Reagan frowned.

"What we do doing for rhy rhy party?" Jamari asked. Rhylyn was turning two in less than four weeks and Reagan was going to wait until the last minute as always to think of a theme.

"Ou I was thinking a bad and boujee theme. You know like classy but cute. I already ordered all of her outfits and stuff. We gone have it right in the backyard, we gone get some decorations and we gone have seafood and a caterer. Boom." Reagan stated.

"Her crybaby ass gone show her ass. I'm already knowing." Jamari laughed.

"She so spoiled, but don't forget we gotta go to Ja'Seem college for a tour." Reagan said.

"Damn that boy really going to college. You think he gone go Pro?" Jamari asked out of curiosity. Ja'Seem was so good in basketball almost every recruiter wanted him on their team. However Jamari told Ja'Seem to stay humble. He instilled in all of his kids that being humble was the best way to be.

"Honestly I don't think so. I mean yea I know he love basketball but I don't think he would want to spend the rest of his life being a player. Seem like you, wanna give back to the community, he love kids. I think he would rather do something involving kids, but he could prove me wrong. Either way it goes I'm gone support him regardless of his decision. I just don't want him to go Pro and forget who he is." Reagan said.

"Yea you right, believe it or not sometimes people who go pro, become depressed and just peer pressured to do a lot of shit. Ion want his ass dealing with none of that. He ain't never been a follower so ion want him to start. Like you said though, whatever he choose we gone support him either way, long as he don't forget where he came from." Jamari added on.

"I'm so proud of us. We really doing a fye ass job." Reagan pouted climbing into Jamari's lap.

"Me too, our ass really played our cards how they was dealt. I love you Reagan."

"I love you too Jamari." Reagan replied kissing Jamari's lips.

—-

"Everybody got they food and drink?" Reagan asked her family as they sat around the campfire. It wasn't exactly cold, but the kids wanted the campfire vibe since they were in cabins.