Season Two~Episode One

excuse mistakes

"C'mon Ry Ry." Ja'Seem whispered rubbing his one year old sister's back trying to wake her up.

"Bo bo." Rhylyn whined laying her head in the crook of her oldest brother neck. Rhylyn was very much attached to Ja'Seem. She slept with him every night and was always under him.

"Bo Bo walk me to the bus stop." Raelyn said running in his room.

"Fuck you so loud for?" Ja'Seem mugged.

"Mcht, come on mane before you have to take me." Raelyn groaned.

"I'm not finna rush so I'll take you." Ja'Seem shrugged.

"JA'SEEM YO ASS BETTER BE UP!" Reagan yelled.

"Mcht everybody finna piss me off." Ja'Seem mumbled. He slid his slides on and carried Rhylyn to her room.

"Bo Bo ma said you gotta take us to school." Roslyn stated.

Ja'Seem ignored his nine year old sister and continued getting his mini best friend ready.

"Bo Bo?" Roslyn asked when she didn't get a response from her brother.

"I heard you Roslyn." Ja'Seem sighed.

Roslyn nodded her head and ran to her room to finish up her Tik Tok.

"Bo No." Rhylyn pouted throwing her jacket on the floor.

"Gi- I'll beat yo li ass, put this damn jacket on." Ja'Seem chuckled.

Rhylyn fell out whining and squirming trying to get out of putting her clothes on. Rhylyn was definitely spoiled. She didn't like having a lot of clothes on, she was fine with a wife beater and a pamper. Of course her parents didn't let her walk out the house that way, but most times she walked that way around the house.

After finally getting Rhylyn dressed, Ja'Seem grabbed his own book bag from his room and headed downstairs.

"You dropping them off right?" Jamari asked his oldest son, Ja'Seem.

"Mane ma talking bout I do." Ja'Seem sighed.

"I shole did, problem?" Reagan asked grabbing Rhylyn from Ja'Seem.

"No ma'am." Ja'Seem mumbled.

"Where Ra?" Ja'Seem asked referring to his nine year old brother.

"He in the car, hurry up before y'all late." Reagan waved him off.

"Bo Boooo." Rhylyn whined reaching for Ja'Seem.

Ja'Seem chuckled and kissed his sister and mother's cheek. He said good bye to his father and exited the house where the rest of the kids were.

"Y'all bet not waste shit in my car." Ja'Seem mugged seeing all of his siblings eating a breakfast sandwich.

Last year Jamari and Reagan gifted Ja'Seem with a 2018 BMW M2. After he got a full offer to Texas A&M they figured he deserved it.

"Who getting dropped off first?" Roslyn asked.

"Yall bad asses." Ja'Seem mumbled making his way to his old elementary school.

"Seem you got practice?" Ja'Seem asked Ra'Seem.

"Yea and I forgot my helmet so bring it back after school." Ra'Seem shrugged like it was nothing.

"Ain bringing shit nigga, you shoulda had all that shit together." Ja'Seem replied.

"Nigga you heard what I said." Ra'Seem mugged.