Episode 51

excuse mistakes

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

Reagan's heart dropped when the timer echoed throughout the bathroom. She was currently at her apartment alone, waiting for the kids to get out of school.

"Fuck." She muttered to herself.

She read as all three pregnancy test had two blue lines in the small slots.

"I can't be pregnant." She groaned.

This is what she didn't need at the moment. Yes she wanted to have kids with Jamari but the timing wasn't right. She had just started getting financially stable and two very active kids were already enough. And of course Jamari was still in the coma.

Reagan sighed and wrapped the tests in a paper towel and placed them into ziploc bags. It was time for her to pick up the kids so she put the ziploc bag in her purse and grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

Yes, Reagan still had her apartment she worked hard for it and she didn't want it to go to waste. She figured it could be a work apartment or a hair studio so she continued paying the rent bill.

As soon as Reagan got in the car she locked her doors and started the engine. When she pulled off, her phone immediately rung showing Alexis facetiming her.

"Hi bestie." Reagan grinned.

"Don't hi me, we agreed to call each other when you leave somewhere" Alexis fussed

"I wassssss." Reagan whined.

"Mhm, you going to pick the kids up?" Alexis asked glancing down at her phone while doing some paperwork at the shop.

"Yea, am I bring noonie to you?" Reagan asked flicking her blinker.

"Yea, she in trouble so she need to be reminded for a minute." Alexis mumbled.

"Ok, Love you traffic is heavy." Reagan sighed.

"Love you to baby, be safe, watch surroundings." Alexis replied.

"Ok." Reagan responded.

And with that the phone hung up.

——

"Ma, I made a 100 on my spelling test." Ja'Seem grinned buckling up his seatbelt.

"That's good baby, see I told you you'd do good." Reagan smiled.

"Can I get that new controller?" He asked.

"I'll see baby." Reagan nodded driving to the other side of the school to get Arielle.

"Yes ma'am who are you here to pick up?" A teacher asked as she pulled around in line.

"Arielle Smith, first grade." Reagan responded.

The teacher scanned the car pool kids and called for Arielle.

"Thank you." Reagan told the teacher.

Arielle got in the car with a sad look on her face. She didn't necessarily have a good day. She was on red and she got a call home.

"What's wrong noonie?" Reagan asked pulling off.

"I'm in trouble nanny." Arielle mumbled.

"I hope you get a whooping." Ja'Seem snickered.

"Ja'Seem shut up." Reagan mugged.

"That's why you scared of Chuck E. Cheese crybaby crybaby." Arielle teased sticking her tongue out.

"That's why yo rabbit gone die, fat ass creature." Ja'Seem snapped back.