Episode 47

excuse mistakes

Nyla Taylor
Age : 16
Houston , Texas

My heart was beating so fast and my hands were extremely sweating when Jamari made me and Kambree sit down.

"So who wanna go first?" He asked.

Kambree and I looked at each other then back at Jamari.

"So Kailor is my crush." Kambree smiled.

I watched Jamari's face frown up.

"I thought Seem was your crush." He said.

Kambree scrunched her eyebrows together. "No he's just my little adorable brother."

I smiled as I found the attention now off me, hopefully Jamari asked Kambree a lot of questions that he forget I was even here.

"So tell me bout this li crush." Jamari leaned back and said.

Kambree clapped her hands together and turned to face Jamari.

"Okay so he's sooo hot, and he's so nice to me. He's my science partner for this experiment, and he's sooo smart. Oh and guess what? He's buddies with Kay." Kambree explained happily.

Jamari chuckled and sat up again."You said he hot? The hell."

"Yess he's soo hot." Kambree cheesed.

"Oh andddd he asked me on a date but I got nervous and studdered then ran away then ny told me to call him back and say I'll go and then I asked her if she would come with me and she said yes we could just make it a double date." Kambree rambled without stopping for a breath.

(A/N I didn't put commas in that above for a reason, y'all know how they be ranting without taking a breath because they be nervous, yea that's what happened.)

"Where y'all going?" Jamari asked.

"Oh we going to the movies and then maybe to a drive-thru fast food because I don't wanna stay past curfew." Kambree nodded.

Me and Kambree's curfew was ten on weekdays and eleven on weekends. Kambree made sure she honored curfew even when it was just us two.

"Mhm you know I gotta meet him right?" Jamari spoke.

"Yes sir, he already agreed." Kambree replied.

"I trust you, just remember to check your surroundings at all times and don't fall so easily." Jamari stated.

"Gotcha." Kambree nodded.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as his eyes shifted to me and a mug spread across his face.

"Fuck you getting yo neck sucked on fa?!" He mugged.

"I-I—Look atchu studdering." He cut me off.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes because he don't never let nobody talk.

"Who did it?" He asked.

"Mcht bubba." I straight-faced him.

"So what happened to best friends, ain know best friends did that." He stated.

I sighed and started playing with my fingers.

"Then yo dumb ass don't even know how to cover that shit up, you must wanted me to see it." He added on.

"Jamari you sound crazy, why would I want your do to much ass to see a damn hickey." I snapped.

Ain even realize I cussed twice until afterwards. I was already irritated and when I got caught with the hickeys I knew I was in trouble which irritated me more.