YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--

OH GOD IT'S LITERALLY BEEN SO LONG--I KINDA FORGOT HOW TO WRITE THIS--

Edit: Does... anyone remember Y/n's list of dojustu, haha... I know she has her Onmyogan, and Bijuu eyes, but I don't remember anything else, oop--

~
You and her stared at each other. The tense silence stretching on for minutes. Your eyes narrowed.

"Why have you been trailing me?" You asked.

"I'm surprised you sensed me," she replied.

"Why? I'm not some weak little kid who can't fight to save their life."

"No, of course not," she replied, "You're Y/n Akuma, hailed as a hero and savior during the Fourth Great Ninja war." Your eyes widened slightly.

"Is this your doing?" You asked, "Are you the reason why I'm like this?"

"I wanted you in your prime."

"Well, your math skills suck as much as a seasoned porn star, because my prime was in Naruto Shippuden."

"In what?"

"... in my teens."
Tenshi glanced back at you.

"Your friends left."

"Wow, no fucking shit, I'm glad you have working eyes."

"So you're alone."

"... watchu tryna do?"
Tenshi slowly pulled out her katana, its sheath hanging from her back.

"Kill you."

"Well at least you're honest."
She lunged at you, striking her katana over your head. You dodged, rolling out of the way. You punched your fist out, fire roaring from it. She jumped over it, throwing her katana at you. You jumped to the side and growled loudly.

"Cerberus!"

Yes!

Your black chakra cloak surrounded you. Tenshi's eyes widened slightly in awe.

"Oh, there he is..." She murmured softly. She slid away from you, and you grabbed her katana with one of your tails. "He looks beautiful up close." You looked at her like o.O.

"HUH?!" You yelled, "ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY CERBERUS? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU SLIMY SMELLING CHICKEN?!" Hair floating and dividing, you launched forward, jamming your fist into her abdomen.

"I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO BE HORNY FOR MY CERBERUS!"

Uh... horny?

As if anyone would be dying for a piece of him.

I'm standing right here, you know...

You punched her far away from you, her body becoming a catalyst for the ground. It wasn't until you saw and heard the aftermath of your punch that you realized you could've held back.

"Ah shit... I hope they didn't hear that..." You whispered quietly. White feathers exploded up into the air, glimmering and shining in the sunlight. "Oh damn, she must be hella oily."

Can't you go one day without making everything a joke?

'Good question. The answer is no.'
Tenshi flew up into the air, white, feathered wings extended out behind her.

"This isn't the end, Akuma," she spoke.

"I figured," you replied back, "Also I have a first name, you know."

"When we return, don't expect mercy."

"... hot."
Tenshi disappeared in a flash of brilliant white light. You blinked away the stars because you stared directly at it like an idiot.

"Ah shit, I think I'm blind now."

HIME NO--

~
"Ah shit... where did they go?" You muttered out loud, doing a 360. You were at Shokoro Pass, inside the tower, but no one was to be seen.

'Can't any of y'all sense them?'

I sense them faintly, but it's not strong enough to put a location to it.

'Well... I guess we gotta wing it!'

~
"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You came crashing through the roof of the cavern.

"HUH?!" Shin looked up, as did his clone. You crash landed on top of both of them with a giant bang. Rubbing your head, you sat up.

"Jesus, you're not as soft as I thought you were..." When you looked down, you saw several eyesballs looking at you. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" You punched him straight in his head. The ground broke apart, dust and debris flying up into the air.

"U-uh... is that... Y/n?" Sarada asked nervously.

"WHEW--sorry, I'm not a fan of human spiders--oh..." You blinked down at Shin's seemingly unconscious body. "Did I kill him?" That's when the black blades began to float up, pointing at you.

"Get out of there, Y/n!" Sarada yelled.

"Well... aint this a son of a bitch..."
The blades flew at you. You drew your sword and swatted at all of them, your eyes moving around like crazy.

"Okay you stupid bald dude, GAME ON BITCH!" Your chakra cloak surrounded you, protecting you from the blades.

"What--?!" Shin exclaimed.
You flew towards him.

"EAT MY FIST OF FURY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Your fist connected to his face, sending him flying to the other side of the cavern. That's when his little shit nugget clones ran after you. You grinned. "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" You clenched your fists and fire burst out from your body, lighting the little bucket of fucks on fire. You landed on the ground, looking up as the ashes of the children came falling around you. You heard the clanking of metal behind you.

"Y/N!" Sarada yelled as Sasuke readied himself to protect you.

"Demon Style: Demon Scythe!" Your scythe appeared in your hand. You spun around on your foot. "Demon Slash!" The energy rocketed through the blades, destroying them. It collided into the roof of the cavern, exploding. You spun the scythe in your arms before resting it on your shoulder. You looked at the Uchiha family.

"You guys had trouble with small fry like that?!" You yelled out. "LOSERS!" Sarada just laughed nervously.

"Don't mind her, she's always like that, hehe..."
You shifted, looking up at the ceiling.

"Still, though," you whispered, "Why is a Tenshi so interested in Cerberus?"

~
"I'm home," you called out, removing your shoes. You didn't get a reply. "Hello hello! Anyone home?!" You walked into the living room. The house felt cold. No one had been there in a while.

"Ehhhh... did they go on a mission?" You murmured before walking up to your bedroom.

Well this is a familiar feeling.

'No shit. If anything, having a family is weird.'
You entered your bedroom, closing the door behind you. You paused to look at yourself in the mirror.

"Man... couldn't they at least made me a teenager, and not a literal child?" You poked yourself in the face.

We're lucky, though.

How?

Because the enemy revealed themself. We now know who's behind all of this.

'Problem is we don't know how strong they are, or when everything will go back to normal.'

For all we know, this could be your new normal.

'...'

'I'm gonna go cry now--'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}