UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD

Pssst... hey. Copy and paste the link, pussy. I dare you. I double dog dare you. I triple dog dare you

https://teespring.com/stores/ruby-r

~
"oooooooOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You jumped in the air and landed on him like a cat. He jumped slightly and looked up at you.

"Yeah, sweetie?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"The academy wants the dads the train with their tiny hobgoblins! Let's go deforest!"
Arata looked up at you.

"Sorry Y/n, but I'm a little busy today."
You pouted at him.

"But I thought you could teach me a jutsu or two. Like what people of the Akuma clan do for their kids... and all other clans."

"I know you wanna learn, but I can't do it. I'm sorry, Y/n." He picked you up off of him and placed you on the floor. Patting your head, he left the room. You stared after him with narrow eyes.

'... I'm gonna kill him.'

Do it.

Don't do it right now.

Hime... maybe you should... calm down a little.

You sneered.

'How am I supposed to pass the exam without dad's help?'

... Hime... you don't... need your dad... to pass the exam...

Honestly, you could start a Fifth Great War all by yourself if you wanted.

'...'

'...'

'...'

'...'

'YES'

NO!

"ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!"

~
So, you decided to go deforest on your own.

"Demon Style: Demon Scythe!" Your scythe appeared in your hand. "Demon Slash!" Multiple trees came crashing down, decimated.

"Whew..." You wiped your forehead of invisible sweat. "Haven't done that in a phat minute." You looked to your left and saw Sarada and ChoCho hidden in the brush near the village gates. You appeared behind them.

"What're you guys whispering about?"
Sarada jumped and ChoCho yelped.

"Y/n-chan," Sarada said.

"Where did you come from?" ChoCho asked. You pointed.

"From over there." You put your hands in your pockets. "So what're y'all doing out here?"

"Finding our real mom and dad," ChoCho said with a smile. You blinked at her.

"Uh... okay." You looked at Sarada. She stared back at you.

"I wanna know..." She trailed off, "Who my dad really is."

"Okay, fair enough."

"All right, I'm gonna get going."
You looked past the two and saw Naruto leaving the village.

'Oh, that's actually him. Not a clone.' You thought.

If he's going personally somewhere, it must be important.

Sasuke probably contacted him.

Then it clicked.

"Oooohhhhhhh."