HONHONHON

You sat up on your roof, looking at the full moon. It was brightly lit and big.

'It's Sumire, huh?' You thought.

'Never would've expected that bitch.'

Expected the unexpected.

'Yes, thank you Socrates.' Your head turned when you felt someone else.

"Hi Y/n." She said. Your brows raised.

"Hi... mom." Just saying it burned your tongue. For what reason, you didn't know.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" She took a seat next to you.

"I guess." You replied.

"Though it reminds me of an asscheek." M/n laughed.

"Of course it does." She looked at you and placed a hand on the back of your neck. She squeezed it, tighter than what you would've liked.

"How are the beasts inside of you?" You glanced at her.

"They're fine..." You replied.

"Are they causing you any trouble?" You grew wary of her all of a sudden.

"They're perfect, thank you." You stood and stretched out your back.

"Why are you interested in them anyway?" M/n shrugged.

"I like being kept updated on the monsters sealed inside of my daughter." She explained.

"They're not monsters." You said fervently.

"Oh, yes, of course, my apologies." You stared at her before you jumped down from the roof.

My suspicions are getting stronger.

Wonder why.

Don't sass me.

Fuck you.

You sighed and entered your house again.

'Stop arguing you easy bake ovens. Settle this when I'm asleep.'

~
The next day at the academy, an obstacle race was planned. You didn't go with any of your friends because you made the group uneven. Shino assigned you with some background characters.
You stood next to the two of them. The buzzer went off. All three of you ran and jumped across a body of water with branches poking out. You got across much faster than the other two.

There was a splash and you turned to see one of them fell into the water.

'What a dumbass.' You thought, whipping blood from your wrist and pulling him out of the water. The other one passed you. When he was grounded you turned and continued running. The three of you jumped onto the wooden beams easily. You all got to the wall of rocks and began jumping up them. You got to the top faster than they did but waited. You still had a minute left. The one was just about finished, but the third one slipped and began to fall back to the ground.

"UGHHHH YOU STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Your blood wrapped around his wrist again, but this time you yanked him above your head so he went flying over the other side. You quickly jumped down onto the tree stump. The one landed a few seconds after you and the other landed on his head. The time stopped at 00:45. You stood up and let out a sigh as you walked to the side to allow the others to go.

~
The students and you were together in a clump facing the instructors.

"Thank you for helping me." The one whispered to you.

"No problem." You whispered back.

"... why are we whispering?"

"Quiet, everyone!" Shino exclaimed. You turned your head to the front again.