NANIIII!?!?!?!

You and Sarada were walking together through the school during break.

"It seems you and Boruto are close." You said to her, remembering the small quarrel she and him had.

"Our parents are just childhood friends. Nothing more nothing less." Sarada replied, fixing her glasses. Your face slightly dropped.

"Childhood friends, huh?" You repeated, though it was a whisper. You all went into a small convenience store, but you stayed further back.

"A yakisoba bun please!" Her and Boruto called out at the same time.

'Huh? When did he get here?' You thought, watching the two glare at each other.

"Aunty, a yakisoba bun please!" The two called out at the same time again. They glared at each other from the corner of their eyes. You laughed lightly.

'Reminds me of Sasuke's and Naruto's rivalry.' You replied.

They are their children.

'Of course.'

"Sorry... I only have one left for today." Aunty replied apologetically.

"I get a yakisoba bun every time they have it, ya know." Boruto reasoned.

"I know, you always smell like them." Sarada replied.

'That's weird.' You thought, crossing your arms. Also, since when has Sarada been that close to Boruto that she's smelt him?

"Since you know that, this yakisoba bun—"

"— is mine." Sarada finished.

"How does that make sense?"

"Since you always eat them try another kind of bun this time."

"Next to hamburgers the yakisoba bun from here is my favorite! I can't get into sync unless I eat one!"

"OHHHH BOO YOU WHORE!!! JUST ORDER SOMETHING FUCKIN ELSE AND HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" You yelled, an irk mark on your head. Boruto paled and slightly sharted his pants.

"Why the hell did you sell out so quickly anyways?" You asked Aunty, calming down and crossing your arms.

"You're right. There's usually more left." Inojin added, a sandwich in his hand.

"A chubby customer bought a lot earlier." Aunty replied.

"Cubby? You mean—"

"Sarada, Y/n..."

You looked behind yourself and saw Chocho with an armful of yakisoba bread.

"What?! Did you buy them all up, Chocho?!" Boruto exclaimed.

"Then let's have her share with us." Inojin said. You turned your head back around and saw Sarada buy the last yakisoba bread.

"Thank you very much." Auntie said. Sarada smiled lightly while turning around and walking away from the counter. You began to follow her wordlessly.

"Wait a minute!!" Boruto exclaimed, running up to her.

"The early bird gets the worm." Sarada retorted. Your brows raised in amusement.

"Then I have a right to that too!" Boruto exclaimed back.

"How does that work?" You muttered under your breath.

"Normally, if you were really a man, you'd defer to a lady."

"Sure, if you were a normal girl..."

"HAH?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BY THAT?!?! I'M GONNA DROP KICK YOU TO HELL!!!" You exclaimed, multiple irk marks on your head. Boruto yelped and jumped back slightly. You and Sarada were glaring at Boruto.