WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO

Y'all were just not feeling the last chapter, hm?

Just sayin, when it comes to the Genin Exam arc, things'll get juicy.

~
"Moooooooom!" You called, skipping down the stairs and rubbing your eyes. You got no reply, so you immediately checked every room.

"YooooOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?" You yelled through the house, having checked all of the rooms.

I don't even feel their chakra signatures.

Well, where are they? This is weird.

I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly got stabbed.

'Wow, thanks.'

You were going to be late if you kept dilly dallying. So instead of searching for your 'family members' you left the house and went to school.

~
"Oi! Y/n!" You heard ChoCho call. You looked over and saw Sarada, ChoCho, Namida, Izuno, and Sumire all in a circle during homeroom. Shino hasn't shown up yet. You jogged over to them.

"What's up?" You asked, sitting down next to Sarada.

"We need your help." She replied. Your brows raised.

"About what?" You asked, looking between the five females.

"We think someone's stalking us..." Sumire replied quietly. You immediately cracked your knuckes, a fire appearing in your eyes.

"Where are they?" You asked darkly.

"P-please calm down, Y/n!" Sumire exclaimed.

"We don't know who it is. We can sense them, but can't see them." Sarada explained. You settled down and placed your hand on your chin.

"I see... so maybe they're using an invisibility Jutsu..." You murmured.

"Maybe so, but it's still creepy." Namida said.

~
It was after school and you, ChoCho, Sarada, and Sumire walked into a store that sold a shit ton of chips. You only went in because of ChoCho. You looked around the aisles, trying to find something that would satisfy your cravings, but found none.

'Maybe Satan's Waterfall is visiting me soon.' You thought.

Great. Because I absolutely love that time of the month.

Especially when you're moody, hungry, irritable, and tired.

Eh? Isn't she like that all the time?

Multiply that x5 and you got it right.

O.O

"Shut up..." You muttered, an irk mark on your head. When you all exited the store, you turned to walk down an alleyway that served as a shortcut. ChoCho hummed as she opened the back of chips she bought and popped one into her mouth. She chewed a few times.

"That's sweet!" She exclaimed with a groan.

"Why on earth would you buy that?" Sarada asked.

"Because even if it knows it sucks, it's still trying to compete as a new product. With no one buying it, it's been ignored and shoved down to the corner of the shelf. That's why I have to accept its challenge fair and square." She explained before popping another into her mouth.

"Ugh, that's sweet!"

"Considerate." You piped up.

"Yeah, you're right." Sarada agreed with a sweatdrop.