MmmmmMMMMMMMMM

"Y/n! Stop!"
You looked behind you and saw Boruto running at you.

"HAH!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You yelled back. Nue saw the opening and took it. You barely avoided his paw and jumped away high into the air. You landed on a hanging piece of rope—or wood—and stayed there for a second. Nue turned to Boruto and charged.

'Does anyone know cat anatomy?'

They hate their tummies being rubbed.

'Oh yeah, let me go up to the murder-cat and try to rub its stomach.'

I hate cats. If you let me out, I'll chew it like a squeaky toy.

'Goin a little too far, buddy.'

You're all idiots. The base of their tail is a sensitive spot. Hit there and you've got 'em in the palm of your hand.

'What would happen? Would I give it an orgasm or some shit?'

... no? It wouldn't? What the? Fuck?

'Yeah, yeah, stop judging.' You jumped to a lower rope.

"HEY!!!!!! BORUTO!!!!!!!" You yelled over to him. He looked up at you, now accompanied by Mitsuki. You pointed up at the heavy ropes then down at Nue. Idea quickly processing, he nodded and gave you a thumbs up. You jumped down in front of Nue and did handsigns.

'Demon Style: Siren's Scream.' An ear-piercing shriek traveled through the air. Nue roared in pain and pawed at his ears. You ran at him and jumped above, aiming for his back. His snake-tail snapped at you, but you avoided it and punched its lights out. You summed your sword and pierced the base of its tail to the hilt. Nue roared again in pain. Right above you, four explosions went off.

"Gotta blast!" You took off away from Nue as the ropes fell on top of him like a tarp. The impact forced Nue to the ground and you were caught up in the shockwave. Dust and smoke was kicked up. You stayed low to the ground and covered your face. Once it cleared, Nue was trapped under the ropes, unable to move.

"Y/n! Are you alright!?" Boruto ran up to you. You stood and nodded.

"Yeah," you replied, "Good job."

"I'll finish this..." Mitsuki said. He raised his arm. "Snake Lightning." Yellow lightning crackled around his arm briefly before shooting out in the shape of a snake head. It shot towards Nue, but a barrier of water shot up and dispersed it in a screen of smoke. The explosion made the water rain down on all of you.

"I won't let you kill Nue!" A voice echoed out. You looked up at the stump and saw Sumire standing there. "This child is the ultimate weapon I rasied for the sake of revenge." Unable to control the snap of rage, you ran up to the stump and jumped onto it, eyes turning to slits.

"So that's it, huh?!" You growled at her, "Using your animals as tools?! Raising them to be weapons in your shitty path to revenge?!?!" You slapped your hand across your chest, gripping your shirt over your heart.

"You'll have to kill me before I use my friends as weapons to fight a worthless battle!!!" Your hair began to levititate into eleven sections. Sumire took a few steps back. "TRY ME BITCH!! TEST YOUR LUCK WITH ME!! YOU THINK NUE AS A WEAPON IS DANGEROUS?! TRY AND THINK ABOUT WHAT DAMAGE A FRIEND CAN DO!"

"That's enough, Y/n!" Boruto tugged on your arm, forcing you to step back. You continued to glare at her, grinding your teeth together.

Hime...

"Class Rep," Mitsuki spoke, "I'll ask just to make sure... but there's no way that you'll come back with us willingly, is there?" Sumire turned her head towards you three. Mitsuki stepped, preparing. Boruto held out his arms in front of both of you.

"Come on, Class Rep," Boruto said, "Let's go back." Your glare turned into a scowl.

Y/n, calm down.

"How can you be so easygoing about this?" Sumire asked, "I attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. To me, this is war."

"WAR!?!?!?!?!!?!?" Rage re-igniting, Boruto had to hold you back with all of his twelve-year-old-twink strength.

"You mean your parent's war," Boruto said after he managed to calm you down.

"No, it's my war too!" She exclaimed, "I was taught to fulfill Father's long-cherished hope."
White-hot anger coursed through your veins.

"During the chaos of war, my father served tirelessly for the Hidden Leaf, but when the Great War ended, he was treated like a criminal just because he was from the Foundation."

"All that's got nothing to do with you now, Class Rep!" Boruto argued.

"Me?" She repeated, "Yes, perhaps it doesn't. After all, Sumire Kakei never existed from the beginning!"

Hey, idiot! Calm down! Your heartrate is crazy!

"For as long as I can remember, I've lived in hiding and always kept to myself. The only moment of tranquility I knew of was when my mother would comb my hair... but she fell ill from all the fear and anxiety, and died. Filled with bitterness, my father raised me as a tool to wreak vengeance on the village. I can't even remember my mother's voice anymore. Father raised me to avenge him... as his weapon."

"... hey, hey, hey..." You spoke quietly, "What the hell's up with that long ass monologuing-tragic backstory?" You pushed Boruto away, eyes turning black and red. She didn't seem to notice because she made a gun out of her fingers. A drop of water appeared at her finger.

"You... little BITCH!!!!!!!!!" Bijuu chakra burst from your body.

"Y/N!" Boruto yelled. You ran at her. The water bullet shot at you, but you merely skimmed past it and at her. Faster than what she could see, you spun around and connected the bottom of your foot to her chin. Her body exploded in water. She appeared behind you, using her Water Bullet again. It merely evaporated on your chakra cloak. You disappeared from her line of sight and reappeared behind her.
You punched her in her stomach, sending her flying into the ground.

"How dare you..." A move you haven't used since your childhood—your true childhood—appeared in your hand. "... USE YOUR ANIMAL FRIENDS FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH AGENDA!!!!!!!!" Piercing chirping echoed through the cavern.

"BURRAKU CHIDORI-EN!!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}