Work? Eugh...

The next, next day in homeroom, Shino stood in front of the whiteboard. You all were still outside.

"Seems everyone's here today." Shino began.

"Well, I'm going to explain today's lesson." He said, turning around and beginning to write on the board. From what he was writing, your eyes squinted like Ariana Grande trying to read screens.

'Did we do any of this when I was younger?'

Not that I remember.

You never took your eyes off of Shino. He turned back around when he was finished.

'Workplace experience?' You thought, tilting your head slightly.

"People in all sorts of occupations support out daily life. For this lesson, you'll be learning hands-on about their jobs." Shino began to walk forward.

"You'll be working in teams of three and visiting a workplace. It's up to you to choose an occupation. Choose carefully."

'I'm gonna work with drug dealers.'

DO NOT WORK FOR DRUG DEALERS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?

'THIS WHOLE THING IS ON DRUGS WTF'S GONNA HAPPEN!?!?'

YOU'RE NOT WORKING FOR DRUG DEALERS!!

'DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

WEED????? IN MY GOOD CHRISTIAN SUBURBS????????????

Ruby-chan: Don't do drugs, kids.

"Boruto! Shikadai!" Shino's voice cut through your thoughts. You looked over and saw him standing directly behind them.

"A group can choose whatever workplace they want. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Shino asked, looking down at Boruto. The two of them gasped.

"I get it!" Both Shikadai and Boruto exclaimed simultaneously. Then the two of them looked at you. You recognized those looks.

"Oh no..."

~
"Kay, I'm fine with being with you dumbasses, but why in the fuck is Mitsuki here?" You questioned, pointing at the snake-like boy.

"There was an uneven amount of students. We had no choice." Boruto replied from in front of you. Your brow twitched. You finally looked up and saw you were walking towards the Central Post Office.

"If we choose an occupation that requires us walking around the village, we can still hunt for ghosts!" The blond explained. The four of you stopped.

"Mail delivery is a perfect fit." Shikadai spoke up.

"I'll admit, it's not as stupid as I thought it was going to be." You agreed.

"Hah! When have I ever done anything stupid?" You just stared at him for a really long time.