YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME

You walked up the steps to your house in the old compound.

"I'm home..." You called out, opening the door and closing it.

"Welcome home." Arata said, walking to where you were. You took your shoes off and stepped into the house.

"By the way, dad, there's something I want you and mom to teach me." You said to him as you walked into the kitchen where you mom was. Hio was back home as well. Her mission wasn't that long.

"What do you want us to teach you?" He asked, sitting down.

"Demon Style: Banshee's Cry!" You replied, sitting down. (Thanks @beatrice558 ) The three of them seemed to stiffen. You looked at them in confusion.

"That's... a very difficult Jutsu, Y/n. I'm not sure you're ready." M/n said with a closed eye smile. Your face dropped.

"But can't I try? I'm more capable than you think!!" You argued, sitting down at the table.

"I'll show you how to later, Y/n." M/n said, placing a plate on the table. Your brows furrowed.

"That's weird... usually you're excited to show me new things." You quieted your voice.

"Y/N!" M/n yelled while punching her fist through the cabinet.

Oh my god.

You stood up from your seat and looked at her. She was glaring at you, her eyes slits.

"What's going on with you? You never acted like this before." You asked, slightly scared. Looking closer at her you noticed her roots began to show white. When Akuma's age their hair doesn't turn gray or white like others. The vibrant red hair turns brown and loses saturation.

"Who are you? You're not my mother. My mom would never act like this." You asked, putting your guard up. Arata immediately sprung from his chair.

"M/n, let's have a small talk. I don't want you to get mad." He said, grabbing her wrist. She looked at him and sighed, following him to the other room. You followed them with your eyes.

What was that...

Something's... off.

'No shit, you just figured that out?'

"Hio, what's wrong with mom and dad?" You turned towards her. Hio smiled apologetically at you.

"I'm sure mom's just stressed with missions and such. Give her some time. She'll bounce back." She reassured. You  nodded, but were still skeptical.

"All right..."

~
You and the rest of the class were outside with Konohamaru in front of you. He's definitely matured.

He's actually gotten handsome...

Your gayness is showing.

W-wha— hey!! I can compliment his appearance in a totally platonic way!

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" He called out, slamming his hand on the ground. There was a puff of smoke before a large toad appeared. Everyone in the class gasped in awe from the magicalness. You crossed your arms, a light smirk on your face.

'Wow... he's actually improved...' You thought, looking up at him. Shino walked up to him, clapping his hands.

"Just leave it to Konohamaru Sarutobi to perform such a magnificent summoning Jutsu." He began, walking to the side of the toad.

"The reason's because he is the grandson of the Third Hokage, the genius ninja who was the pride of the Hidden Leaf."

Konohamaru jumped off of the toad before it poofed away. When he landed on the ground the class gave him a round of applause.