*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*

I'm thinking bout writing a biography for Ruby, but idk. It'll be a lot and I have no motivation and procrastination, so yay.

~
You sat on one of the boxes watching the three of them sort through the sheets of stamps together.

"Why are we the only ones doing this? You could help you know." Boruto groaned.

"If I recall correctly, you were the one who delivered all the mail wrong. I was quick, but I was also perfect." You retorted.

Which is rare. Cause you fail at everything.

'Shut up! I don't need your input!'

Yeah! Hime's not a failure! You're just judgmental.

I just make sure her ego doesn't get any larger than it already is.

'You butternut fuck, you honey roasted shit.'

You absolute pumpkin spiced buffoon.

'You salted caramel bastard.'

"One sheet of stamps, two sheet of stamps..." Boruto said rhythmically.

"Stop messing around and count them quick. Or we'll never be able to leave and hunt for ghosts." Shikadai said.

"My eye is the star of hope! Dammit!" Boruto stood up. Shikadai also stood up and pointed his finger at him.

"It's your fault for delivering stuff irresponsibly. Feel bad a little." He said.

"You were having fun yesterday, Shikadai!" Boruto retorted.

"Did you hear? The same incident occurred." You all heard voices outside the room. You all got up and peeked around the corner.

"Really? This has been happening a lot lately... wonder where it happened this time?" The one man said. You all gasped when you looked at the TV.

LIVE: LEAF WATER PURIFICATION PLANT

"A man thought to be the suspect has barricaded himself in the facility, and has taken a few hostages." You all ran out of the room and behind the other workers.

"According to witnesses, some students from the Academy who were there on a workplace field trip, have become involved in the incident." Your eyes widened at the information. Without needing to say anything, you and Boruto ran out of the building together.

"Boruto! Y/n!" Shikadai called, the two of them jumping after you. You ran from roof to roof, not stopping or slowing down.

"We don't know if it's the Class Rep and her team." Shikadai said.

"Who cares!? It's still someone from the Academy nonetheless!" You called back.

'Shit! It happened again! Goddammit!'

~
After finding out that it was indeed Sumire and her team, you and Boruto went ahead of Mitsuki and Shikadai to the hospital. You ran down the hallway and skid to a stop in front of the door. You threw it open-- along with Metal, but you didn't care about that.

"Sumire! Are you alright?" You asked, running up to her bedside with Boruto not that far behind you.

"Y/n, Boruto." She greeted back.

"Are you alright?" Boruto walked up to your side.

"I'm fine." She assured, a smile on her face.

"Are you sure? You don't need to be strong around us, you know." You reassured.

"Mhm. I promise I'm fine." She replied. You let out a sigh.