WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?

After the three of them disappeared, you just went along with Tayori, delivering the rest of the mail inside of your bag. You were surprisingly pleasant the entire time. It didn't take long until you ran out of envelopes and packages. You met back up with Tayori who just finished handing a woman her mail.

"Yo, I'm done." You said.

"Ooh, that was quick." He replied. You shrugged lightly.

"Ehh, I'm not an idiot... for the most part." You smiled. A few seconds after that, Boruto and Shikadai jumped down from the sky.

"We just finished delivering everything we had." Boruto said, giving Tayori a thumbsup.

"Th-that was fast." He stuttered out in shock.

"Want us to deliver that too?" Boruto held out his hand.

"I can take this. You guys can take a break." Tayori said quickly, guarding his sack of mail.

"Did you finish Y/n?" Boruto asked you. You nodded.

"Yeah. I finished like five minutes ago." You replied.

"This is too easy!" He said to Shikadai.

"Boruto." You all heard Mitsuki. You all looked up and saw him jump down from the building.

"What's up Mitsuki?" Boruto questioned.

"I was just talking to someone from the Police Force. There's been a sighting at Senji Park. It's a ghost!" Shikadai and Boruto looked at each other.

"Senju Park is on the opposite side of the village! Can we make it if we go from now?" Shikadai asked.

"ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!!" You exclaimed, jumping ahead of all of them. You, of all people, want to know more about these ghost incidents.

"Oi! Wait!!"

~
By the time you four arrived at the park, people were already cleaning up the scene.

"Aw, looks like we're too late." Mitsuki said, his tone nothing less than amused.

"We just missed it." Shikadai added. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes.

'I would've been here in five minutes if those fuckwads hadn't slowed me down.'

Oh shut the fuck up, you don't give a shit about them.

'YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING.'

"Dammit!" Boruto exclaimed.

"I swear we'll catch you next time you appear!"

~
"I'm home!" You called out, opening the door.

"Oh, welcome home." Arata said, walking out of the kitchen.

"Where's mom and Hio?" You asked, leaving your shoes at the front door.

"Hio was needed at the hospital and M/n is out shopping." He replied.

"I see." You said, walking past him into the kitchen.

"How was school? I heard you're doing work experience." He said, taking a seat at the table.

"Yeah. It's really boring, but working with Boruto and the others make it worthwhile." You replied, pulling out a juicebox from the fridge.

"I'm glad you're making friends. Your mother and I were worried you'd be a loner." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. You deadpanned at him.

"Wow, thanks dad, so supportive." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Hey, hey! Don't get mad! I'm glad you have friends you can goof around with." He said defensively. You cocked your brow before pushing him with a little too force.