Mysterious~~~~~~

"She's onto us."

"What do we do?"

"There's nothing we can do except launch a preemptive strike."

"We can't do that."

"Why not?"

"She's young now. She's in her prime. There's only so much we can do in a span of time."

"Not to mention the Hokage will intercept us."

"We may not be able to change her age right now, but we can still swipe her memories."

"We can't. Not with those beasts inside of her."

"Then we extract them."

"Are you mad? None of us are nearly strong enough to hold that kind of power."

"We can't, but this can."

"What is it?"

"It's a Suppression Ball. It'll subdue any evil chakra and we all know that the beast is made purely of demonic chakra."

"You think it'll work?"

"More than likely, but since she suspects us she'll keep her guard up more than usual. We can't make any stupid or brash moves."

"But how will we be able to pull this off?"

"We just have to catch her unguarded."

"She's always on guard. Especially with those beasts inside of her."

"They have to take a break at some point."

"Whenever that may be, we have to keep patient. It'll be worth it in the end."

"You're right."

"For now, lets keep this charade up. Don't want her getting any wrong ideas."

"Right."

~
You were sleeping soundly in your comfy twin bed that was pressed against the wall near the window. A sudden tingle caused you to slowly open your eyes. Someone was behind you. Someone with malicious intent. A kunai slid down your sleeve and into your hand. As fast as lightning, you threw the covers off of you and had the kunai pointed straight at their neck.

"W-wait!" The person called out, raising their hands in surrender. You stepped back a bit and let the moonlight uncover the person.

"Hio!?" Your eyes popped out of their sockets.

"The fuck dude!? Don't sneak up on me like that!" You exclaimed, putting your kunai back away. Hio sent you a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Sorry, Y/n." She apologized. You sighed and sat back on your bed.

"Why are you here so late anyways? Aren't you supposed to be asleep or something?" You questioned.

"Really, I couldn't. It was such a beautiful night I couldn't help but stare out into the sky." She replied, gazing out of your window. You followed her stare out into the dark night sky.

"Is that really all you came for--?" You asked, but when you turned she was no longer there.

~
The next day you were sitting in class drawing the heads of the previous Hokage.

'This is shit. Back when I was in the original I was fighting Zabuza and beat the shut out of him.' You thought, drawing scribbles around your paper.

"What happened to that guy from yesterday?" Shikadai asked from your left.