BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD

You, Boruto, and Iwabe were standing across from each other in the exercise hall. Boruto had asked to participate in the little brawl as well.

"What? You scared?" Iwabe asked, though it was directed more to you.

Y/n! Use confusion!

"You can fucking choke you ugly fuck goblin!!" You replied, pointing a finger in his direction. Boruto sweatdropped at you. Iwabe stared at you in confusion before shaking his head and slamming his stick into the ground.

"Watch closely you guys! This is a ninjutsu match according to the academy rules! Don't worry, I won't use this. Because if I did, you'd die." Iwabe explained.

"HAH?!?!?! YOU WANNA FUCKIN GO M8?!?! COME FITE ME!!! I GOT THE POWER OF FREEDON AND EAGLES ON MY SIDE!!!! SQUUAAAA BITCH THE FREEDOM EAGLE IS COMING TO FITE YOU!!!!" You shouted, holding up your fists. Several gasps of awe rang out when Iwabe pulled out and threw shuriken at the two of you. You and Boruto jumped out of the way and dodged. The two of you landed on the ground and Boruto ran ahead of you. Boruto sent a punch towards him, but he blocked it. Boruto kicked at him, but his arm blocked the kick. Iwabe raised his leg and smashed it into the ground where Boruto jumped back and handspringed away.

"So you can keep up a little." Iwabe acknowledged.

"TAKE THIS YOU DICK FUCK!!!" You screamed, jumping in the air and reeling your fist back. Iwabe looked up before jumping away where your fist landed. Some of the floor broke apart, causing dust and dirt to fly up.

"Awesome..." Boruto breathed. A slight chuckle slipped past Iwabe's lips.

"You're not bad, but you're still not good enough." He said, staring at you.

"Hah?!?! Coming from the person who has the same name as my FAVORITE MOM?!?!?! IWABE?!?! MORE LIKE IWA-BAE!!! OIKAWA WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!?!"

By now you were just completely crazy to everyone watching, but you didn't mind. You pulled out a kunai and held it in front of you. Your blood from your wrist slowly travelled down the kunai and the iron from your blood hardened and formed a sword.

"What?!" Iwabe exclaimed, taken aback. Blood seeped through your body and created three clones. Boruto created three shadow clones as well.

"How interesting! I'll take on any number of clones!." Iwabe said, looking at the four you's and four Boruto's.

"Go!" You ordered, running towards Iwabe with your clones. Boruto followed suit. Boruto and his clones aimed a punch at him, but Iwabe ducked down and swiped his leg. You and the clones jumped, but Boruto's legs got kicked out from under him and his one clone poofed away. Iwabe was about to connect his foot with clone Boruto's jaw, but your clone interfered and swung her leg in midair. Iwabe ducked under her leg which collided into the one stone pillar, cracking it. Boruto's clone ran at him again, but he just threw him into each other, causing the clone to poof away as well. You jumped up and slashed at him with your sword, but he leaned back, his eyes wide. Your clone appeared behind him and as he turned around her fist connected with his face. He was sent flying to the opposite side of the ring and crashed into the wall. Iwabe slowly got up and growled lightly, throwing a smoke bomb to the ground. Brown mist clouded your eyes and your clones turned back into blood before going back into your body. Boruto created three more clones as well and you two regrouped. You looked all around and spotted a silhouette a few meters in front of you.

"Over there!" You called, pointing towards him.

"Go!" Boruto ordered. One of his clones ran towards him and began to fight him, but he was thrown back over towards you two and poofed away.