WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??

While Boruto was creating another spectacle due to the Class Rep, Shino appeared at the gates of the academy. Everyone quieted down and stared at him.

"Sensei?" Boruto called out. You looked around when the awkward silence ensued.

"Is there a reason we're not talking?" You asked Shikadai, but he just shushed you. Then, after a minute of intense silence, Sumire turned around the corner and—

"THIS BITCH!!!!!" You yelled, charging her. "COME HERE YOU ANIMAL ABUSER!!!!!!"

"Y/n-chan!!" Boruto strained, "Calm down!!" It took almost the entire class to hold you back from pummeling her.

"LET ME GO AND I'LL CALM DOWN!!!!"

"I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT AGAIN!!!"

Again?

'They're all idiots, what do you want?'

Sumire jumped and shielded herself away from you. You growled loudly, not even trying to hide your contempt for her.

Aw, come on Hime... cut her some slack. She regrets it.

'REGRET DOESN'T JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS!!!!'

*Sigh*

"I know...! She pissed you...! Off...!" Boruto strained out, "But she's...! Trying her best...! To make up for it...!" You clenched your fists, but stopped fighting the sea of students. Slowly, they let go of you, wanting to make sure you wouldn't take off again. Slowly and calmly, you walked up to her. She took a step back when you got to her face. Leaning forward, you narrowed your eyes at her like Trump at his approval ratings.

"Hm..." You hummed, "... fine. I'll give you a chance." She gasped with disbelief, but it didn't last long when you jabbed a finger into her chest.

"But piss me off one more time, and it will be your last, understand?"
She nodded vigorously. You backed away from her and crossed your arms with pursed lips while everyone ran over to greet her.

~
"UGHHHHGUGGHGGUHGH THIS SUCKS!!!!!!" You yelled, slamming a pillow over your face.

Calm down. It's just a headache.

'IT'S TEARING MY BRAINS APART!!!!!'

There's nothing to tear, then.

'Really? Right in front of my salad?'

Is it really that bad, Hime?

'It's bad enough that I'm complaining about it! I've never had something like this before!' You tried to smother yourself in your pillows, but even that didn't work.

Knock knock

"Y/n? You okay?" Your mom opened the door, holding a glass of water. "You should stay hydrated. Otherwise it won't go away." She walked over to the side of the bed and handed you the glass. You sat up and took it from her.

"Thanks," you said, "I don't know where it came from. But it hurts."

"Has it gotten any better?" She asked. You shook your head, downing the water like it was a shot.

"No fuckin' luck," you replied, "But it feels weird." You banged your fist against your head.

"Well, don't do that." She gently grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand away. "How does it feel different?"

"So you know how you feel when you feel yourself getting drunk, but you're too drunk to be sober, but too sober to be drunk, so you're stuck in that middle phase?"
She blinked at you, having no clue what you meant, but she nodded anyways.

"It's like that."

"Oh... okay... whatever you say..." She kissed your head and walked out of your room. You groaned and flopped back onto the bed.

'This is horrible... it's like someone is trying to burst out of my head...'

~
The headache lasted longer than you thought. As the days went on, the worst it got. You're behind on your assignments, and you had to catch all of it up in one night. Only when you slammed your head through a concrete wall did the headache finally subside. Now, you were walking down the street to the academy. You woke up late and you were running late, but you weren't actually running. In the distance, you could hear a fire alarm going off.

'Huh?' You lazily looked over in that direction.

'Is that a fire alarm?' You thought. You walked to where you heard the blaring siren. Near an apartment complex, you saw a crowd of people standing around the bottom of it. Roaring flames ate away the inside.

'Shouldn't the sprinkler system go off?' You thought. You looked around. It seems the firefighters weren't there yet.

"My-my children are still inside!" A woman exclaimed, being held back by two men.

'Why the fuck would you abandon your children.'

Y/n.

'Sorry.'
You let out a sigh. If you were going to be late, you might as well be as late as you can. You can only be late once. You walked through the crowd and looked up at the building. With a light groan, you ran up the side of it. When you got to the window the flames were blazing in, you gently touched the fire. The orange and yellow flames sparked into a deep red. Pulling your hand away, the blaze followed it outside. The fire slowly went into a ball and the inside was extinguished. Now you had a giant ball of fire floating in the air. You snapped your fingers and the flames went away.

You jumped into the building and looked around. Faintly, you could hear the cries of the children that were somehow left behind. You jumped down the flight of steps and saw them huddled in the corner.

"Hey!" You yelled, drawing their attention. "You gonna sit there and cry like pussies, or are you going to come with me?"

They're children. Lighten up your words.

'Bitch, you don't even care about children.'

... fair point, but still.

You grabbed two under their waists and used your blood to haul the other one up.

"Alright, hang onto your leapfrogs, kids."
You promptly jumped out of the window to the horror of the onlookers. You landed on the ground and let them go. Their mother rushed up to them and engulfed them into a hug, crying tears of joy.

... uh... Hime? You do realize that you're late... right?

...

"..."

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!"

~
You ran to the academy faster than you've ever ran in your life.

"I'M HERE MOTHERCUCKERS, TEST ME BITCH!!!!!!!" You yelled, quite literally sliding in front of Shino.

"What happened to you?" Shino asked.

"Uh..."

~
Now you were in the teachers... conference room? Meeting room? Working... room, thing. After you explained what happened the past few days, Shino sighed.

"I understand the circumstances," he said, "It's too bad you didn't make it in time for the test." You shrugged.

"Well, I never failed in the old academy, so what's wrong with trying it now."
Shino tilted his head at you.

"Old academy?" He repeated.

"... uh."

"... in any case, you won't be taking the test anymore."

"... huh? ... ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" You yelled, grabbing Shino by the shirt. "OVER MY DEAD FUCKING BODY YOU BUG FUCKER!!!!!!! I AM A LOT OF THINGS, BUT A FAILURE I "TIS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You continued to violently shake him back and forth.

~
"Well, maybe if you told me first that I'd passed, I wouldn't of given you a concussion..." You grumbled from the corner, arms constrained by a straitjacket.

"... assholes..."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}