OHOH WANNA GO?!?!

You walked into the classroom with Boruto, Shikadai, and Denki at lunch time.

"Man... I'm hungry." Boruto said as you four entered the classroom.

"What's new? You apparently never stop stuffing your face." You replied nonchalantly.

Oh coming from you, fatass.

'WELL WE AIN'T TALKIN ABOUT ME!'

Across the classroom there were three other boys lumped together in a circle.

"Hey, you guys!" Boruto called, waving his hand to draw their attention.

"Are you going to lunch? Can I join-"

"- sorry! We're going to the rooftop." The one quickly said, tying his bento.

"You should go quickly too." The other one said quietly. The three of them ran past you guys.

"Later." The one said before they exited the room.

"What the hell? Those little dildo's." You grumbled under your breath.

"Whatever... let's eat-"

"Go somewhere else." A voice interrupted Boruto. You hummed and looked up towards the higher seats. A boy sat up from behind the one desk.

"You're bothering me. I'm using this room right now." He added coolly. An irk mark appeared on your head.

'What the fuck's up with this little drug loving boner biscuit?' You thought, your eyebrow twitching ever so slightly.

What the fuck's up with your name calling?

'Shut up!'

"Who is he?" Boruto asked.

"I-Iwabe..." Denki replied quietly.

"The Repeater Iwabe. It's rumored that he failed the graduation exams twice." Shikadai further explained.

'HAH?!?!?! SOMEONE WHO FAILED A MEASLY FUCKING TEST SHOULDN'T GO AROUND TESTING MY PATIENCE!!!' You thought, killing him in your mind.

"Oh, so you're our senior. Nice to meet you!" Boruto called out to him.

"Don't get all friendly with me. You damned Hokage's son." Iwabe hissed back. Your temper was slowly rising. Out of all the asshole's you've encountered he's probably the biggest one.

"It doesn't matter whose son I am." Boruto's voice lowered and so did his face. Iwabe slammed his hand on the desk and jumped out from behind it, landing in front of Boruto and grabbing his scruff.

"Well I don't like the idea... of having a guy like you hanging around all the time." Iwabe started. Your other classmates had stopped in the doorway, seeing the commotion going on inside.

"You're an eyesore. A brat riding on his father's coat tails!" Iwabe added.

"Hey, take that back!" Boruto exclaimed, only to be thrown across the classroom. Several gasps rang out.

"What?" Iwabe asked, taking a step forward.

"You're not even worth my time."

"Boruto!" Denki exclaimed while running up to him.

"Why you-" Shikadai started only to be blocked by Iwabe holding his arm out.

"If you have a problem, come at me." He ordered.

"Oi..." You called, only to not be heard. Iwabe slammed his stick onto the ground.

"Listen. Strength is everything. What's the use of studying obediently like you guys? Even the present Hokage was the strongest in all of history. As long as you're strong, a ninja can get away with anything."

"Oi...!" Your voice rose, but he still didn't acknowledge you.

"Shut up! Weaklings should just keep their mouths shut! Just ten years ago, we were at war. When Lord Hokage was a ninja on the front lines, it wasn't like this at all. But in no time, this place went soft and turned into a school for wimps. I can't accept that. A weakling who got accepted here by riding on his old man's coat tails, is a nuisance!"

"Oi!!!" You finally screamed, causing the ground below you to crack. Everyone who was there jumped and yelped slightly at your sudden raised of tone. You glared at Iwabe, your eyes black and red with fury. Iwabe gasped lightly in fear and took a step back away from you.

"Now you listen up you pompous dick sucking clown." You started, walking up to him and grabbing his collar tightly.

"Whether or not what you believe in is right or not doesn't matter. Don't shove your 'beliefs' down other people's throats!" You exclaimed, snarling lightly. Iwabe slightly shook in your grasp and didn't say anything. You let go of him and huffed, your eyes going back to red and e/c.

"Don't bring your bullshit into this school, ya hear?" You ordered, still glaring at him.

"If your idea of strength is to shit on people to get them to do what you want then you should just quit as a ninja." You said, finally relaxing and calming yourself.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me, butterface boner waffle. If you beat me in a fight and prove you're not just all bark and no bite then I'll acknowledge you as a ninja." You offered, holding out your fist. Iwabe's eyes widened slightly. He then smirked.

"You're on." He said while bumping fists with you.

~
There were soft knocks on the door before it opened, revealing M/n and Arata.

"Huh? Oh, M/n, Arata." Naruto greeted from behind his desk.

"Lord Hokage." M/n greeted back, walking deeper into the room.

"We have something important to talk about." Arata began.

"What about?" Naruto asked, leaning forward on his desk.

"About Y/n." M/n replied. Naruto nodded lightly.

"All right."

"Y/n's been acting strange these past couple of weeks. She claims she fought in the Fourth Great Ninja War and accurately described who was reanimated." M/n explained.

"Impossible. Unless she read about it in history books then there's no way she would know." Shikamaru piped up from Naruto's side.

"We thought that too, but Y/n hasn't been to the library in weeks. Not to mention whenever Y/n checks out books she always brings them home." Arata quickly denied. Naruto's brows furrowed.

"Whatever the case Y/n could be lying." He suggested.

"My kid never lies." M/n quickly shut down.

"She said she grew up with you, Sakura, and Sasuke, too." Arata added.

"Huh? No way. I would've remembered that." Naruto replied.

"I know, but... this whole thing is weird." M/n said.

"Whatever the case you should keep an eye on Y/n. It seems like she's somehow gained information from the past." Shikamaru said.

"But that's..." Arata trailed off. M/n put a hand on his shoulder.

"All right. Thank you, Lord Seventh."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}