Yandere-kun?

Yo, do me a favor and check out my friend's Youtube channel. She's a music producer and makes some fire beats.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-cgJOtaEZto2IlSFXUDBwg

(I'm doing this because I promised I would, don't make me look like a goddamned asshole please.)

~
You and the rest of the girls ran to a small prep room and hid in it.

"He can't find us here, right?" Sarada asked as she and ChoCho went ahead. You stayed back near Sumire.

"We ran super far, so I'm sure we'll be fine." ChoCho replied.

"He could've followed us." You said, but the two just glared at you.

"Why are you glaring at me? I'm right!"

Suddenly, the room was filled with smoke from bombs that had fallen off of a shelf.

"I fucking told you, lame ass bitches!!" You yelled, covering your mouth so you didn't inhale any of it.

'Dammit? Where did Sumire go?' You thought, carefully maneuvering your way through the smoke.

"I-I'm going to open it now." You heard Sumire call. Some of the smoke went away, so you could see a little bit more cearly

"Wait! Sumire!" You called, picking up your speed.

"This way, you two!" She called. You followed her voice. Suddenly, the door slammed shut. You banged on the door and tried to slide it open, but it didn't budge. Sarada and ChoCho soon joined your side. The two of them proceeded to pound on the door. You finally cracked your jaw and pushed them behind you.

"Brace yourselves you two." You warned before pulling your arm back and clenching your hand into a fist. In one swift movement, the door went flying off its hinges and crashed into the wall across from it. The smoke cleared out and you ran out into the hallway, looking around. You growled lightly when you saw Sumire was not out here.

"Where did she go?!" You snarled at them.

"Sorry..." ChoCho said while she and Sarada walked out of the doorway. There was a scream echoing down from the roof. You all immediately ran off towards the roof. You ran up the stairs and bust the doors open.

"That's enough!" Boruto exclaimed, magically appearing by your side because I forget to include him in the previous monologue.

"Are you okay, Class Rep?" Sarada asked.

"I knew it was you!" ChoCho exclaimed while pointing at him.

"Could you guys stop bothering us? We were finally alone together." Magire said.

"ENOUGH TALKING!!!!" You yelled, fire engulfing your fists.

"W-woah!!! C-calm down Y/n!" Boruto exclaimed, leaning away from you.

"Sumire... I'll get rid of these guys right away, okay?" Magire said as a kunai appeared down his sleeve and he threw it at ChoCho.

"Watch out!" Boruto called out. However, fire shot out and burned it away. Everyone turned to look at you.

Let's burn this chicken.

You stepped forward.

"Get the hell away from the Class Rep." You said, your eyes slit.

"Shut up... shut up, shut up... SHUT UP!!!" He snapped. You own anger rose.

"Don't interfere with me and Sumire!"