HAHAHAHAHA!

HEY YOU!

Reader: Huh, me?

YEAH YOU!

Reader: Oh, what is it?

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE?

Reader: I mean, no, but—

HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO HUMAN SOCIETY IN THE YEARS YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE?!

Reader: Uh... no?

GREAT! CAUSE YOU'RE IN LUCK!

Reader: ... I am?

YES YOU ARE! HAVE YOU EVER STARED AT A WALL THINKING ABOUT HOW YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AND YOU'LL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO HUMAN LIFE?!

Reader: WHERE IS THIS GOING

WELL NOW YOU CAN DO THE EXACT SAME THING BUT WHILE READING A BOOK!

Reader: Huh? What do you mean?

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED FELICIA!

Reader: My name's Y/n!

IF YOU GO TO THE APPSTORE AND DOWNLOAD DREAME WHICH IS A READING PLATFORM YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FIND MY STORY I'VE WRITTEN AND HAD THREE MENTAL BREAKDOWNS OVER! OR JUST GO TO THEIR WEBSITE: M.DREAME.COM

Reader: ✨SUGOI✨

THE STORY IS CALLED THROUGH A DEMON'S EYES AND IF IT DOES WELL, IT WILL BE PUT ON THE PAY TO READ LIST WHICH MEANS ILL EARN MONEY AND NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MY FAMILY! IF YOU LIKE FREE FOOD, THEN YOU'LL LIKE MY BOOK! CAUSE RIGHT NOW IT'S FREE TO READ!

Reader: Haha! You'll be a disappointment regardless!

I KNOW! SO GO READ THAT SHIT CAUSE ITS

~You and the other dickwads ran over to the alleyway where the Ghost had appeared

~
You and the other dickwads ran over to the alleyway where the Ghost had appeared. By the time you arrived, the scene was already being cleand up.

"Damn it! Late again!" Boruto cursed.

"This is the fifth time. It always occurs just a little off the route we're on." Shikadai said.

"And it happened again. Why is that?"

"It's almost like... they know our moves." Boruto said.

Obviously, dumbass. How ironic is it that you manage to miss it almost everytime?

You're right, This only started happening after Hime and the others beat the ones who were possessed by the ghost.

So, logically speaking, whoever is controlling the Ghost, knows what we're doing?

What do you think, Y/n?

...

Hime?