*COUGH COUGH*

The construction of the academy was still going on, so you still had homeroom outside. You didn't mind, of course.

'Geez... with all the shit that's been going on, I'm hella tired...'

Why are you whining? You managed to win the fight.

'I could've beaten her with my little toe, don't lie.'

Even so, you're lucky your anger didn't get the best of you. You don't exactly have a cool head.

'I AM HAVE THE COOLEST HEAD AROUND HERE HOW DARE YOU!!'

See what I mean?

Calm down, Hime...

You grumbled to yourself, but decided to pay attention to Shino's lecture. Written on the white board was, 3 PEOPLE, ONE TEAM.

"Construction at the school will be completed soon," Shino said, "In other words, that spells the end of having class out here." You pouted a little.

'Shame, I actually enjoy the fresh air. Gives me an excuse to space out and not retain any information.'

"So today, we'll be forming new three-man teams."

"... oh no..."

"Are you saying we'll be in different teams from the ones we formed before?" Denki asked, without raising his hand.

'What a disrespectful bitch.'

"Yes," Shino replied, "We'll try different formations to find which members will be compatible as a team after graduation." You let out a sigh and let your head fall into your hand.

'I already have a feeling of who I'm going to be with...'

"What about Class Rep... I mean, Miss Kakei?" Sarada spoke, "She's been absent for so long." Shino looked down at his clipboard.

"We don't know when she'll return. Until she's physically better, it's impossible for her to participate in shinobi training."

"Is it possible that she's quitting the Academy?"
Shino drew on the board as Sarada asked that question.

"I... don't know," he answered, "The only thing we can do it wait. Anyway, we'll be forming teams with whoever is in attendance for today."

"I understand."
You pursed your lips.

"After you team up, confirm each of your formations. We'll be starting practical training from tomorrow."

This is like pansies and daisies compared to the old academy.

Wasn't it around this time that Hime was fighting in the Forest of Death against Hio?

It was around this time, yes.

Konoha's gotten soft.

No, alliances have been made. That's the difference.

Whatever, jalapeno breath.

~
Later that day, everyone was already forming teams while you stood farther away from all of them.

"Hey, Y/n!"
You turned, seeing Boruto and Mitsuki walking up to you.

"Hey," you said, "What's up?'

"I was wondering if you'd like to team up with us," he offered. You hummed.

"Hmmm... well, considering there's no one else, I suppose I could go with you losers."

"HEY!! That's not very nice!"