Reader Appreciation!

AKA a crackfic, you're welcome. BTW this one is hella explicit.

~
There was loud chatter amongst the gigantic crowd in front of you. The microphone stood in front of you as you were above all of the characters, side, supporting, and main.

"Excuse me..." You said. No one paid mind. You let out a sigh.

"HEYYYYYY!!!!!! LISTEN THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKSTICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Your voice echoed through the speakers in a roar before the feedback. Everyone quieted down.

"THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SHUTTING YOUR ASSES UP!" You sighed.

"We're going to take this time to thank the readers for the wonderful on-going series that was started three *or so*, years ago!!" Everyone cheered in reply.

"Everyone, main characters in particular, please come up to the stage!" You clapped (that ass back) as the Naruto and Boruto cast made their way to the wooden stage.

"Man... why do we have to do this..." Shikadai groaned.

"Lighten up, Shikadai! Y/n just wants to make the readers feel special, and wanted!" Boruto replied.

"Right, right!" You exclaimed, bounding over to them with the mic in your hand.

"Thank you so much for the support!" You exclaimed towards the camera.

"Yeah, yeah! We really appreciate it!" Sakura added, leaning down to your height.

"Hm? Why are you thanking them?" Mitsuki asked. Everyone turned to look at him.

"This book has approximately 100k reads less than the first book." He stated, looking at you with blank eyes.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!" You exclaimed, squeezing his head tightly between your hands.

"Besides, compared to the first, second, and third book, this book is subpar." You said with a smile.

"ARE YOU CALLING US SUBPAR?!?" Boruto exclaimed, an irk mark on his head.

"SHUT UP AND WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SPEAK YOU CUNTFACE!!!!!!"

"Anyways, as a small celebration for this Reader Appreciation chapter, Ruby has made the decision to dedicate this chapter to an AU!" You said cheerfully. Cheers erupted from the crowd.

"Oh! An AU? What is it?" Naruto asked, seemingly excited about it.

"Ehhh... I actually don't know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?"

Your head turned over towards the shadows where the emo figured stood.

"Hey, Emo-chan, what's the AU?" A stereotypical evil laugh echoed through the amphitheater.

"What's the AU, my dear character?" Ruby asked, stepping out into the light, but she immediately began to burn.

"HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! SUN!!! YEAH YOU!!!! FUCK YOU, SUN! *SCREEEEEEECH* I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU!!!!!!!!!" Everyone sweat dropped.

"R-Ruby-chan..." You said awkwardly.

"Can you please introduce the AU?"

"Of course." Her composure appeared right away.

"It's a Band AU."

"A band AU?" Sarada repeated, tilting her head.

"OOH! That's so cool! I hope I get the lead singer!" Boruto exclaimed.

"Playing bass doesn't sound too bad." Iwabe added.

"Ooh! All of the boys fanboying over me..." ChoCho said dreamily.