HERDMEFLURDEMERP

You got to the middle of the village quite fast. Roars echoed through the night. You saw dust being kicked up by whatever the hell was going on.

'What the flying fubberfuck is that?'

Nue. The Gozu Tennou has been summoned.

'Sumire did that?'

Apparently so.

With a low growl, you entered the small forest clearing where Nue was rampaging. You didn't know where anyone else was, but for now, you had to contain it before it destroys a good chunk of the village. Nue saw you and raised its snake tail. You jumped out of the way before it could hit you.

"Cerberus!" You exclaimed, holding your hand out.

Right!

A large puff of smoke arose from the ground. A loud, two-toned roar echoed even louder. Eleven tails appeared through the smoke and wrapped around Nue, holding it in place. Cerberus' three heads glared into Nue's, more roars coming from him.

"YES! YOU GO GET 'EM CER!!" You exclaimed, whooping and hollering.

"NOW STAY THERE I'M GONNA GO FIND SUMIRE!"

"WHAT!? COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!!"

You ran off without a moment's hesitation. You followed the chakra trail Nue was giving off until you were in the outskirts of the village. You saw the familiar purple haired—

"BITCH!!"

Your fist connected to her back, sending her flying feet away from you. She slid to her feet and looked up at you.

"Y/n..." She said. A small smile came to her face.

"My father told me about you. Y/n Akuma, holder of the Eleven Tails." You narrowed your eyes at her.

"Cerberus isn't the only one I house." You said, cracking your knuckles.

"Your outdated information fails you." You launched off of the ground, reeling back your fist. She crossed her arms in front of her, but your strength pushed her back anyway.

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked calmly.

"HELL FUCKING YEAH BITCH FUCK YOU!!!" You appeared behind her and kneed that bitch into the ground. Your blood wrapped around her. You pulled out a kunai and held the tip right over her back.

"Say hello to Satan for me, will you?" You began to drive the blade into her back.

"Stop it, Y/n!"

You turned to see Boruto with Mitsuki next to him.

"You two." You said. You frowned.

"Are you really trying to grant mercy to a traitor?" You asked, scratching her back with the tip of the kunai. You could feel her slightly writhe underneath you.

"Let her go, Y/n." He ordered. Your eyes changed into your bijuu ones.

"Soft." You said, making your blood yeet her away from you. She landed on the ground with a thud and groan.

"Class Rep..." Boruto said.

"Are you really the culprit?"

"Oh yeah, totally not, she just stole people's chakra, lied to us all, summoned a giant monkey, plans to destroy Konoha, and endangered all of us multiple times." You said sarcastically. Boruto glared at you, but you glared harder. Sumire slowly stood up.

"The Ghost that only I could see... are you really the one who implanted it!?"

"Boruto..." She said.

"Yes, I am. So, you really were the only one who could see Nue, after all." Your eye twitched.

"So it's true..." Boruto said quietly.

"It was all for the purpose of manifesting Nue and destroying Konoha." She explained.

'Okay I'm gonna fuckin lose my shit if this evil info dump monologue continues.'

"And what about Wasabi and Namida? And Sarada and Chocho... all of our classmates?!" Boruto asked.

"It doesn't matter to me." She said.

"Revenge. That's the reason why I was born and why I've lived until now."

'Oh god It's another Sasuke.'

"From the very start, I have existed solely for revenge and this is the proof. I've lived until today in order to do what my father couldn't—!"

"Okay, I've had enough." Fire was spit from your hands. Strong blasts flew towards her. She jumped above the flames, but gasped when she saw you above her.

"Demon Style: Siren's Scream!" You let out an ear-piercing scream, forcing her to cover her ears. Disoriented and not knowing where she was falling, you appeared below her and connected your fist to her abdomen. She went flying back with a painful grunt.

"Stop, Y/n!!" Boruto shouted. You landed on the ground. Your blood wrapped itself around your arm. Sumire, still dizzy, stood up. A mini version of Nue's tail appeared and wrapped around her arm too.

"Come at me WHALE COCK SUCKER!!" You yelled, taking off after her. Before you could collide with her, Boruto appeared between you two, kunai in each hand.

"Boruto..." Sumire said.

"Stay out of my way, bitch!" You exclaimed, pushing more of your weight on him.

"Cut it out already, do you really want to kill each other?!" He exclaimed.

"The hell you think we're doing this for!?" You stopped when you saw a spark fly off of Boruto's eye.

"What the fuck--!?" Electricity crackled between the three of you. A dark portal appeared over your head.

"Fine." You heard Sumire say. She stood up.

"Take my chakra." The electricity died down. A large trunk-like thing came down over her and sucked her into the portal.

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE CAR FUCKER!" You yelled, jumping into the portal. When you exited it, you fell down into a chasm filled with tree trunks and vines. You avoided getting tangled up in them and landed on the ground. You looked around.

'This place... looks familiar.' You thought. The dark string of chakra drew your attention.

'I see.' You followed the trail until you got to a stump of a tree where the chakra string connected to. You looked at it. The front of it suddenly exploded, sending splinters of wood flying through the air. Immediately, you jumped back to avoid Nue's paw. You smirked.

"Heh... I've fought cats scarier than you." You said, cracking your neck. Nue roared before charging at you.

"HERE'S JOHNNY, MOTHERFUCKER!!" You avoided its paw and its teeth, punching the little shit in the head. Nue slid back, shaking its head. It roared angrily before sending its snake-tail at you. You pulled your sword and ran up it, slicing it into pieces. When you got to the base of its tail, you jumped above it.

"EAT THIS!" You landed on its nose and jammed the sword into its forehead. You jumped away before it could crush you.

"Heh..." You smirk.

"I've fought with an ancient phoenix with severe anger issues, you think you can best me?"

FUCK YOU!

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}