OHHHHH NOOOOO

I'M BACK AFTER LIKE THREE MONTHS, SORRY BOUT THAT LOLOL.

~
You, Boruto, Mitsuki, and Shikadai were asked by Shino to gather in a section of the forest inside Konoha. Although you thought it was weird, you pushed it aside and assumed he just wanted to give you all lectures.

"This is the place, right?" Boruto asked from across you.

"It should be..." Shikadai replied tiredly.

"Why would Shino- Sensei call us out so early in the morning?" Boruto asked, looking down at the note he received from him. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes.

"Don't ask me." You began tiredly.

"My mother woke me up at four in the morning. I almost burned the house down." You finished.

"It seems you're not a morning person." Shikadai said amusedly.

"Don't act like you are." You glared at him.

"Besides, isn't it strange to just call the four of us for extracurricular lessons?" Shikadai asked. Both you and Mistuki heard some rustling in the bushes and turned your attention to them. Boruto and Shikadai caught on and turned as well.

"Hey, Shino- Sensei." Boruto greeted.

"You're late, ya know--" Boruto was interrupted by Shino walking out of the shadows. As if he was in a trance.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Boruto, Shikdai... Y/n and Mitsuki." He said, though he didn't sound like himself.

"Actually, if you could keep us waiting a little longer, that'd be great." You said, which earned a nudge from Shikadai. Looking closer, you noticed a faint red, glowing light underneath his visor.

"Uhhhh... I think he's possessed." You said, darting your eyes between all of them.

"You're a demon, aren't you? Don't you know how to exorcise him, or something?" Boruto asked.

"WHY WOULD A GODDAMN DEMON KNOW HOW TO EXORCISE OTHER DEMONS YOU FUCKNUT!?!?!?"

"Calm down! You're gonna make him mad!" Shikadai scolded.

"Now, let's begin out final lesson." Shino said, which drew your attention. You all stared at him nervously.

"Um..." Boruto stuttered.

"Sensei, are you mad about something?" He asked nervously. Taking this opportunity, you punched him in the back of his head. He let out a grunt and tried to cover his pulsating head, but you put him in a chokehold before he could.

"Listen fuckhead, I don't know what the hell you did, but hurry up and apologize! Sensei's really gone off his rocker!" You hissed down to him.

"Huh? Why do I have to apologize to him when you're just as bad?" Boruto asked.

"Piss off!!" You turned around and pressed his head into a bow as well as yours.

"We apologize, sensei! We regret what we've done!" You exclaimed.

'Whatever it was that we did...' You thought with a deadpan.

"Come on! Apologize too, Mitsuki, Shikadai." You ordered the two males.

"Huh? Why us?"Shikadai asked.

"Because it's something called collective responsibility, asswipe!"

The sound of multiple, swarming bugs drew your attention.

"I'm going to kill all of you now..."