YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF

You and the rest of your group were in the teachers office in front of Shino who had his arms crossed.

"I've pulled my share of pranks when I was young, so it's not that I don't understand." Shino began. Your one brow raised in confusion.

What fuckin pranks did he pull?

'He was probably the most stiff person I knew.'

He's literally just making things up to make them feel better.

He literally did absolutely nothing when he was young.

'Though I do remember vividly he made that one sound ninja shit his pants during the Chuunin exams.'

Oh yeah... that was interesting and fun to watch.

He's probably only gotten even stronger since then. He was apart of the Konoha 12.

"You got that Y/n?"

"What?"

Shino sighed.

"Since you were the one who actually stopped the shuriken you won't be partaking in the volunteer work. Instead I want you to go to the nurses office to check your hand." He said. You sighed and pouted.

"I'm fine~ "'"tis only a flesh wound~" You sang, holding up your hand to prove a point.

~
You and the group walked to the Great Stone Faces. They all were going to work on Naruto's face which Boruto had smashed with a train.

"Oh this..." Boruto trailed off.

"Yeah... the one you crashed into and damaged like a dumbass." You said from his side.

"All right! I've been waiting for you!" A man walked up to the group of you.

Oh my god people...

"You're the students from the academy, right? Shino sensei told me about you." He said. You scoffed.

"Great... now he knows we're all assholes." You said while crossing your arms. Shikadai nudged you.

"These repairs require extreme care and attention, just think of it as part of ninjutsu training and do your best!"

"Looking forward to working with you!"

You all stood on the metal construction stand... table... thingies.

"Awe man! Isn't there some ninjutsu to fix it all at once?!" Boruto groaned. He then turned his head to you who was sitting the edge dangling your legs.

"Ne, Y/n, is there any Jutsu you could use to help us?" He asked.

"I have plenty of Jutsu's to completele this job." You replied. A smile flashed across his face.

"Then—!"

"But since I wasn't the one who almost killed myself and Metal you're doing it yourself, and not half assing a job." You added quickly, crossing your arms and smirking when you heard Boruto groan quietly.

"By all rights, you should be doing this all by yourself." Inojin said from next to him.

Why are we even here? We didn't do shit.

Apparently Shino wants to lump all of us together because of 'collective responsibility'.

BULLSHIT!!!

'Calm down, Cer. I got in all sorts of trouble when I was younger.'

H-Hime...? You are younger...