GHOSTBUSTERS

You, Boruto, Shikadai, and Inojin were walking together to school the next day. Boruto yawned loudly, his mouth opening wider than Guantanamo Bay.

"Man... if you keep yawning like that you'll choke on a ghost dick."

Boruto's face exploded in red and steam arised from his cheeks.

"E-EH?!?! DON'T GO SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT!!" He exclaimed, backing away from you.

"Then keep your damn yawns to a minimum!" You exclaimed back, an irk mark on your head.

We all can't be sociopaths like you.

'I'm not a sociopath! I just have standards!'

Uh huh...

You and the others kept walking, but stopped when Shikadai looked back and turned around. You and the other two watched Shikadai run up to Metal who was walking slowly behind the group of you. You hummed, looking at Metal.

'I sense something evil consuming him...' You thought.

You're right. An evil chakra is feeding off of him.

Chakra? Is it a demon?

No. It's something else, but I can't pin point what or where it is.

Y/n and I would've sensed if it was a demon. Most of the demons down in the Underworld and Hell don't feed off of humans chakra.

'Then what is it?'

I guess we'll find out.

Metal didn't reply and just jumped onto a roof and hopped down.

"Wait up!" Shikadai exclaimed to him before following him. You, Boruto, and Inojin ran to where Shikadai was previously standing.

"Shikadai?!" Boruto called to him.

"What's going on?" Boruto asked, a little freaked out.

"No time for questions!" You replied before jumping and following the two with Boruto and Inojin not that far behind you. You stayed on the roof and saw Metal swing his leg into the stone wall in front of him. Shikadai rolled out of the way in time and stood back up.

"Shikadai! Are you okay?" Boruto asked as the three of you jumped down to his side.

"He's fighting Metal?" Inojin asked.

"I don't get it, but he's not himself." Shikadai replied. Metal got into a deep stance.

"If you're going to get in the way I won't show you any mercy either." He said, his voice completely serious.

"HAH?!?! I'LL SHOW YOU NO MERCY YOU BOWL CUT SON OF A—"

"What's wrong Boruto?" Inojin interrupted. An irk mark appeared on your head, but you let it go.

"Can't you guys see that?" Boruto asked, looking at the three of you.

"I can't see it, but I sense it." You replied.

"What are you talking about?" Shikadai asked. You glanced back at him.

"Never mind that! Metal's lost it... what do we...?" Shikadai trailed off.

"Something terrible will happen unless we do something." Boruto explained. You looked at him in confusion. Metal brought out shuriken and threw them at you. You all dodged by jumping in the air.

"He threw them perfectly!" Shikadai exclaimed.

"When he's not nervous he's amazing." Inojin added. Metal threw two more shuriken's from behind his back. You pulled out a kunai and deflected the one that flew at you.