WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The black fire-lightning appeared in your hand. Lips curling into a snarl, you charged at her.

"I DON'T CARE FOR NUE ANYMORE!!" You exclaimed, "I ONLY CARE ABOUT THAT GOZU TENNOU ON YOUR BACK!!!"

"Water Style: Suireiha!" Sumire shot out blasts of water balls at you. Your hand just moved right through the shots. The high-pitched chirping grew louder. You appeared through the steam.

"SUCK IT YOU GRAPE COLORED FURRY!!!" Your hand connected to her midsection. A scream tore through her throat as she went flying away from you.

"STOP, Y/N!!!" Boruto cried from the other side.

"I'll never forgive you... for using your animal friends as a weapon!!!!!!!" Slowly, the Burakku Chidori-en began to spin itself into a shuriken-like shape. The middle of it was black lightning, sending streaks into the spinning fiery blades.

"Demon Style: Flaming Shuriken! YEET!!!!" You threw that bitch right at Sumire. Still on the ground from your last assault, she lifted her head only to receive a face-full of pain. A large sphere of fire exploded with her in the center. Flames rose around it in a dome, letting out a monstrous roar. Sumire's scream mixed in with the shrieking and roaring. When the explosion died down, Sumire laid unconscious, and beat the fuck up.

"Class Rep!" Boruto yelled. You got to her faster than he could. Nue suddenly jumped up in front of you.

"Down kitty," you said, eyes flashing your Bijuu ones. Nue growled, but lowered his body. You flipped Sumire over and placed your hand on her back. Your eyes slowly turned into your Onmyōgan. You placed your hand on her back, and the Gozu Tennou lit up before shattering. Immediately, the cave you were in began to shake. Debris and pieces of stone fell from the ceiling.

What's going on?!

The chakra that's been gathered with the Gozu Tennou is running wild.

'WAIT ISN'T THAT BAD!?!?!?!'

Uh, yeah... this place could collapse at any minute, so... you should get out of here.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!?!?!?" You yelled as you hauled Sumire's limp body on top of Nue who whined.

"OH SHUT UP!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE IF YOU DON'T START RUNNING, SO TURN ON YOUR ENGINE!!!!!" You jumped onto his back, seeing Boruto and Mitsuki standing there like idiots.

"YOU ALL ARE SO GODDAMN USELESS IT HURTS. LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" You whipped your blood over to the two dunces and wrapped it around their torsos. With a cry from Boruto, you WHIPPED them over to you while kicking Nue in the ribs.

"LET'S GO, WEIRD TIGER-MONKEY-SNAKE HYBRID!!!"
Nue took off. He jumped over holes, avoided falling rocks, and soon jumped onto one of the thick ropes. Up ahead was a purple light from which you came.

"Over there!" Boruto called.

"I can see that!" You called back. A falling piece of rock forced Nue off the rope and to hope onto large boulders.

"LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Nue let out a roar as he jumped onto a large root, allowing the three of you to get off. You hauled Sumire on your shoulder.

"Up ahead!" Boruto said, him and Mitsuki running forward. Nue roared from behind you. You all stopped and turned back to him. Up above, a purple light forming the Gozu Tennou appeared. Nue jumped over you all and shielded you when the light exploded. You turned your face away from the whipping wind. When the wind died down and the smoke cleared, something caught Nue's attention.
The three of you looked on in curiosity. Nue then jumped away from all of you.