SUCK MY LADY BALLS

You were going on track and headed straight towards the roof with the flag on it. You were close, if only you hadn't gotten lost.

"For FUCK'S sake!" You exclaimed in frustration, turning around in a circle. You sighed and ran down another hallway to go back to where you originally were. You stopped, hearing running footsteps going past you. You followed those footsteps and came across an intersection where you saw the boys group run past you and then the girls group. You ran out out of that hallway and rejoined the girls group. From behind you saw Sarada throw shuriken at them in front and saw Metal Lee turn around and catch all eight of them between his fingers. He smirked as he let the shuriken drop to the floor. You walked up to the from of the group and cracked your knuckles. The group of them yelped slightly in fear. Cuts appeared in between in of your fingers and the blood rose up and formed iron shuriken. The group yelled in alert and ran away, leaving Metal to take the brunt of it. You threw the shuriken where they pinned Metal by his jumpsuit. The girls ran past him and down the other hall. The group of you ran up the stairs to the next level and down the other halls, watching out for the boy group. Sarada looked behind a corner and ran out into the hall. Suddenly a large metal door slid down and trapped you all in that hallway.

"Is this one of sensei's traps?"

You heard a scroll fall to the floor and saw a drawing of what looked to be a lizard. The lizard suddenly came to life from the scroll.

'So Inojin can use Super Beast Scroll, huh?' You thought, staring at it. The girls started to squeal and screech, not even bothering to do anything. Suddenly the sprinkler turned on and soaked all of you.

'What the hell is going on here?!'

Don't act like you don't sense them.

'I'm just trying to act the part!'

"Calm the fuck down, you little shits!!" You exclaimed towards them, silencing them. The frog suddenly began to melt away due to the water. You sensed the four of them run back down the hall. You growled and began to run after them.

'I'm gonna murder them!' You thought, the rest of the group not far behind you. When you turned a corner you saw Boruto, Inojin, and Shikadai on the other side of the other girls group. Denki was still in the middle. You walked up to Denki with stars in your eyes. He collapsed to the floor. You cracked your knuckles and smirked.

"I'll save you—"

You sent an endless barrage of shuriken towards the three of them. They screeched and pulled Boruto away from the shuriken. You growled and walked past Denki and slowly past the girls.

'I'll kill them...' You thought, water dripping from your hair.

~
You, Sarada, Chocho, Namida, Sumire, and one other girl were at the last set of stairs before you got to the roof where the flag was. Sarada tried stabbing the metal using a kunai, but it didn't work. You sighed and gently pushed her back, rolling out your arm.

"Watch this!" You exclaimed while punching the door. The metal was ripped from its hinges and crashed into the door that led to the outside roof.

"See? No explosions needed!"

"Boruto?!"

You looked out the window and saw Boruto flying limply through the air before poofing away. Smoke bombs suddenly went off, blinding all of you. Shikadai and Inojin appeared through the smoke.