Where it all starts

Iwabe slowly got to his hands and knees.

"You've got your circumstances and so does everyone else. Don't get in their way." You ordered, your pupils turning to slits. Iwabe glared at you before letting out a short shout and jumping up. He landed next to his stick and grabbed it.

"Quit messing around... you jerk!" He exclaimed while lifting it from he ground. The floor began to stick to the pole and when he lifted it up it looked like a giant sledge hammer. He slammed it onto the ground, causing the ground to break apart and hit a stone pillar, knocking it down.

This brat knows earth style!

Your eyes changed to your Bijuu eyes just in case.

"I want... to become like the Hokage! I want to fight like him. That's my path! I don't want it all to end here!" He exclaimed while raising the hammer. A screech echoed and a drawing of a phoenix(?) swooped down and grabbed the hammer from his hands.

Super beast scroll.

Your head turned towards the stand where the phoenix had flew to before exploding in ink.

'Huh? Weird... he has the complexion of Sai, but the eyes and hair of Ino...' You thought, staring at him.

"What's the big idea?!" Iwabe exclaimed angrily.

"What? Didn't you say you weren't going to use weapons?" Inojin smiled innocently.

"How can you call it a fair fight after breaking the rules?"

You saw Iwabe's hand drop to his side.

"You're right... I'm uncool..."

Cheers erupted from your classmates at Iwabe's defeat. You sighed and closed your eyes, letting them go back to your normal colors.

'Woo... finally...' You thought, opening them and smiling lightly.

~
The next day you were sitting next to Boruto talking to some of your classmates. Suddenly the door above you all slid open and Iwabe was on the other side of it. He walked into the classroom, his eyes focused solely on you and Boruto. Once he stopped in line with you two you and Boruto turned your heads.

"Hey..." Boruto greeted.

"Nice to see you're not slacking off." You greeted as well.

"Hey." Iwabe replied, a light blush coming to his face. Iwabe took his seat above you and Boruto.

"Shocked to see you're here, Iwabe." You said, placing your head in your hand.

"Well, since we're classmates..." He replied.

"Huh?!" Denki exclaimed in shock. You smirked right before the door opened.

"Stand!"

All of you stood as Shino walked into the room.

"Bow!"

~
You were walking back to your house at the end of the day. You whistled as you entered your compound and opened your front door.

"I'm home..." You called out, taking off your shoes. You entered your kitchen and saw M/n and Arata sitting at the table. They stopped talking and looked over at you.

"Where's Hio?" You asked, looking around.

"She's on a mission right now." Arata replied. You looked around awkwardly.

"Oooookay?" You replied, walking into the kitchen. M/n and Arata looked at each other.

~
"All right everyone. From today you'll start practicing with shuriken. You're all beginners, but that's okay. That's the reason why you're students at the academy. Be extremely careful so you don't hurt yourselves or end up putting your classmates in danger— woah!!" Shino dodged the stray shuriken that went flying at him. You sighed, seeing the kids basically ignoring Shino and just doing their own thing. The kids began throwing shuriken at the targets, but not even once hitting the center. You grabbed four shuriken each between your knuckles and threw them with two landing in the center of one and the other two landing in the center of the other two targets.

This is like taking your 102 level Pokémon and fighting a level four.

No kidding.

You groaned lightly as you threw more shuriken at the targets.

"Move outta the way!"

You hummed and turned your head to see Boruto running with a demon wind shuriken in his hand.

'THAT IDIOT!!!!' You thought, a vein popping on your fist.

"This is how I do this..." Boruto said as he twirled the large shuriken in his hand.

"Demon Wind Shuriken! Let's go!" He exclaimed while throwing it towards the targets, but Metal Lee was right in front of them.

"L-Leaf Hurricane!" Metal called out, though you were pretty sure he was shitting himself. He kicked his leg, but his ankle got caught in the center of the shuriken, causing him to go spinning along with it. You sighed as you appeared in front of the flying shuriken.

"Y/n!" Shino called out in worry. You grabbed the one blade of the shuriken and forcibly stopped it, causing Metal to fall down to the ground.

"Are you all right?" Shino asked as he and the rest of the class ran up to the two of you.

"Y-yes." Metal replied as he sat up.

So that's Lee's kid?

Apparently so.

You huffed and threw the shuriken down onto the ground.

"You're Metal right? I'm sorry!" Boruto said to him.

"Is this one of your pranks again?" Shino asked.

"Where did you get it? You aren't supposed to be able to use a Demon Wind Shuriken yet." Inojin asked.

"Who the fuck cares where he got it? He almost killed himself and Metal." You piped up, glaring at Boruto who just nervously laughed.

"I found it in the lockers..." Boruto replied.

"Hey!" You heard someone call. You all turned your heads and saw Iwabe running towards you all.

"That's my Demon Wind Shuriken. You can't just take it!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, it belongs to you?" Boruto asked.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARRY A BIG ASS SHURIKEN WITH YOU?!?!" You growled, pointing at him.

"You guys..." Shino started, drawing your attention.

"All of you, come to the teacher's office after class." He ordered.

"What?"

"No 'what's'."

"The hell do we need to go too? We didn't even do anything." You asked, crossing your arms.

"It's called collective responsibility." Shino replied.

"More like collective bullshit."

"Y/n!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}