Secrets.

(1 week later) 

It's been a week since I saw Ms. Estela, I already miss her but she's busy with school and blah blah, I actually have to finish my works and homeworks...did I tell you this is my last year? Well yep, next, I'm going to college but...I'm not really sure I want to go anymore. The other day I was talking to Rachel about what we're going to do after high school. Hayley already have a college and she wanted me to be there with her and I would love to but I'm not so excited to go there. I was talking to Rachel and she told me that like I love music, I should go to Julliard or NYADA, but those colleges are on NY, that's the problem...Demi won't like to move to NY, she loves LA and she has her family here, I don't want her to leave all just for me. But well...why not try on NYADA? I'm not going to tell Demi yet, not now.

"Babe I'm home!"

"Hey baby." I smile and kissed her lips. "How was your day?"

"Ugh I'm so tired, I swear, I just wanted to scream and just leave." She sat on the couch and I smile a little. I start massaging her shoulders and she throw her head back. "How was your day babe?" 

"As usual, you know, cuddling with Buddy, watching movies, finishing homework and works."

"Have you think about a college?"

I stop for a little but then continue. "Um...not really...Rachel it's been talking a lot about it and Hayley already have the college she wants to go but...I'm not so sure yet."

"Well, whatever you decide, I'll be here to support you." I smile and nod.

"I know, thanks baby." I kissed her forehead and sigh. Should I tell her?

"Brittany?"

"Yeah?" I look at her.

She looks at me. "Are you ok babe?"

"I-I am...I just...I feel a little tired..."

She stood up and kissed my lips softly. "How about if I do dinner for us and you stay here with Buddy?"

"I already made dinner, just need to add some things and then the dinner will be ready so just stay here because Buddy misses you a lot and he wants to cuddle with you." She smile and I pecked her lips.

"Fine." She lay in the couch and Buddy climbed on her lap.

I head to the kitchen and start making dinner. I'm not so sure if I should tell her...what if she gets mad? What if she leaves me? What if she hates me for not telling her? Well...of course she will be mad, it's been weeks and I still don't want to tell her. Ugh Brittany! She's your girlfriend! You have to tell her like now, she has to know...I mean...it's not like they're going to accept me. I still have to go to the audition...if they want me to. Ugh. This is so difficult.

"Baby, dinner is ready!" Demi sat on the table and I put all in the table.

"So babe...I have to tell you something." She looks at me and I look at her.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah it is, jsut something I want you to know." I smile a little and nodded. "Ok so um..."

There was a knock in the door and I sigh. I stood up and went to answer.

"Hailey?!" I hugged her tight and she laughed.

"Oh you still remember me!" We laughed and we pulled away. I look at Demi and she smile

"Hey Hailey."

"Hey Demi!" She hugged Demi and I giggled.

"What you doing here?"

"Well, I came to see my best friend since it's been so long since I saw her." She smile and I smile.