Kiss me.

(4 months later)

It's been 4 months since I live with Demi, I left the school and Ms.Estela told the principal that I was going to take classes in house because I didn't wanted those assholes to bully me. It's summer now, I'm glad is summer because I just want to relax. Demi and I are just friends, last time I wanted to tell her that I fell for her, I saw her kissing Wilmer and we almost kiss. I don't think she don't love him so now I'm trying to forget Demi and find other girl that really loves me but I'm not lucky.

I opened the door and saw Wilmer pushing Demi, Demi was crying and screaming, I hit Wilmer so hard in his stomach that he fell to the ground, he look at me and then run away. I look at Demi and she hugged me.

"Demi, it's ok, I'm here now." She sobbed and I played with her hair.

"He wanted t-to..."

"You don't have to tell me Demi, it's fine." I kissed her forehead and she look at me. We made eye contact and I saw the glow in her eyes. That glow again. I smile a little and she smile a little too.

I can't help myself. I need to do this. I leaned in and capture her lips with mine. It feels so right. She kissed me back and I felt butterflies and fireworks. I never kissed a girl before. And I'm glad Demi is the first one.

Demi pdv's:

When I felt Brittany's lips, I felt that I was so in love, it felt so right. I kissed back and butterflies and fireworks start to appear in my stomach. I put my hands in her neck to depend the kiss and after a while, we pulled away. I look at her eyes and smile.

"You can't imagine how much I waited to do that." She smiled "And why you didn't kissed me before?"

"Because I thought you really loved Wilmer and I just felt so sad and hurt." I saw sadness in her eyes and I kissed her cheeks, her nose and pecked her lips.

"I don't love Wilmer, I fell in love with you." She look at me and smile.

"I fell for you too, not just because you're my idol, but because you're so sweet and cute and lovely, you're always here for me." I smile.

"Then..." I smile a little.

"Demi...want to go on a date with me?" She smile and I smile.

"Of course I will Britt." She blush and I giggle.

"Every time I call you Britt you blush." I giggle.

"It's just...when you say Britt, it makes me shiver and blush because it sounds so cute in your voice."

"So..." She picked me up and we sat in the couch, she sat me in her lap and I smile a little. "What you want to do Dems?" I blush and giggle.

"Mmm...well...now that we already said what we feel." I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back and I smile. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

After a make out session, we pulled away and I rested my forehead in her forehead.

"I never thought I would be kissing Demi Lovato." She bit her lip and I giggle.

"Believe it because you can always kiss Demi Lovato." I smile and she shook her head. "No." I look at her confused.

"I always want to kiss just Demi." She smile and I smile, she pecked my lips and I hide my head in her neck. I feel safe with Brittany.

"Britt?" I asked.

"Yeah baby?" I blush a little and giggle.

"You don't care if I tell my fans and family about you? I mean, I want to come out and tell everyone that I fell for you." I kissed her neck and she giggle.