Not again.

Note:

For me, this was really difficult to write, I was crying and one of my friends saw me crying. It's not so good and it's not something that will make you cry but I didn't wanted to write everything, was really hard so, I hope you like it guys and I'm sorry if it's not good.

I froze when I saw him standing in there.

"Well hi fat." I start shaking.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just making sure that you're ok." He smile and I shook my head.

"I thought you were in jail."

"Yeah I was, until I escape from jail and I change my name and all, they will never find me." He smile again and I felt someone take my hand.

"Babe, who is..." Demi look at him and he smile at her.

"Hi, you must be Demi, I'm sorry, I just wanted to see my beautiful niece." 

Demi look at me but I didn't look at her. "Everything it's ok baby, just go to the kitchen, I'll be there soon." She kissed my cheek and leave. "Just leave now, I don't want to see you again."

"Oh but you will, trust me." He laugh a little. "See you soon Brittany, and take care of your girlfriend, I know so many girls and guys want her and I can't lie, she's hot as fuck."

"Shut your fucking mouth, you can talk about me if you want but you respet my girlfriend."

He laugh. "Let's see if I can, don't tell her who I am or...I will have to enjoy her too and shee how good she is in bed." He wink at me and then leave. 

I felt tears in my eyes but I wipe them away. I can't believe he found me, god, what am I going to do now?! Ugh, this is not good at all!

"Babe?" I heard Demi and sigh.

"Yeah baby?" I fake a smile.

"Are you ok? Were you crying?" She look at me with a worried look.

"I'm fine."

"Babe, don't lie to me, please."

"I'm fine Demi, it's ok." I think I said that a little laud because she jumps a little and look at me with a scare look. I sigh, grab her waist and pull her close to me. "I'm sorry baby, I'm just surprised that he found me and he never really cared about me, I didn't meant to talk to you in that way, I'm so sorry."

She sigh and smile a little. "It's ok babe, I understand." She smile and I could help but smile.

I kissed her lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smile and we start doing breakfast.

(Later.) 

"Babe I'm no going to leave right now."

"What? No baby, don't leave please." I pouted.

"I need to babe, I promise I will try to be hone early, ok?"

I sigh and hugged her. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much too babe." She kissed my lips softly and I kissed back passionately.

I saw her leave and I felt lonley again, I mean, I'm so stupid. I sat on the couch and watch some TV, I fell asleep comfy in the couch. I felt someone touching my legs and I sigh and then I felt hold hands in my stomach, I open my eyes to find Johnny smiling at me.

"How the hell you get here?!" I jumped and he laughed.

"I told you that you were going to pay." He touched my legs again and I shiver.