Falling in love.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"This, my dear Brittany, is your new house. Tomorrow we will go for your things and you will live with me." She smile.

"You're kidding me, right?" She shook her head. "Nope, I'm serious, I don't want you to be alone Britt."

"I'm not alone, I have Ms.Estela and Hailey." "And now you have me but I want you to live with me." I look at her and she smile. Ugh. I can't say no to that beautiful smile. It's the most gorgeous smile.

I sigh. "Ok." She clap like a little girl and I giggle. "Ok so, I'll show you your room." I nodded and we head upstairs.

After a while, we had dinner and we talked about so much things, we went to her room an we start talking again. Wow. Demi is really funny and gorgeous and god, I'm falling for her. Wait...what?

"Ugh. Wait." She answer her phone. "Hey Wilmer." She sigh and I look at her. True, she have a boyfriend, she's straight. Ugh Brittany. What you were thinking?!

"I'm sorry, Wilmer always call in the night." She rolled her eyes. "He's your boyfriend, isn't it?" "Hmm..." I look at her confused. "You don't look so convinced."

She sigh. "Can I tell you something and you don't tell anyone?" I nodded. "Wilmer isn't my boyfriend. Yes we dated but after I went out of rehab, he cheated on me and he did it again and again, but he said I had to be with him." "You don't have to be with him Demi."

"I have to, unfortunately." I took her hand and she smile a little. "So, let's go to sleep now." I was about to leave and Demi took my hand. "Is weird but um...can you please sleep with me?" I smile a little.

"I was going to ask you that because like you now know that I'm not ok, I don't want to cut myself again." She nodded and we lay in the bed. "Goodnight Britt." "Goodnight Demi." I smile and fell asleep.

(Next day.)

Demi pdv's:

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing, I noticed that I wasn't alone in bed, I turn around and look at Brittany, I smile and played with her hair, that beautiful blonde hair. I decided to do breakfast so I head downstairs. I made some pancakes with coffee, I heard someone in the living room and I look at Brittany.

"Hey babygirl." I smile.

"Hey Dems." She said with a sleepy voice and I have to say...it's so sexy.

"I made breakfast so, let's eat!" I look at Brittany and she was a little serious. I know that look. "Brittany, you have to eat, please."

"I-I can't...I'm fat..." She whispered and I sigh. "You are not fat Brittany, you're skinny and beautiful." I took her hand and she look at me. "For me?" We made eye contact and she nodded, I smile and kissed her forehead.

After an hour, we sat in the couch and watch some movies, we laugh and more, she said she wanted to go to her house to pack some of we things and I told Max to go with her, she kissed my feel and left, I smile and took my cheek. I hear a knock in the door and giggle.

"Brittany, you know this is..." I look at Wilmer and my smile disappeared.

"She knows what?!" He said angrily and I jumped a little.

"Nothing..." "Who is that fucking Brittany?!" "She's my friend!"

He pushed me. "You can't have anyone in your house, I already told you. You're only mine." "Why?! You're a fucking asshole and I don't want to be with you!" He laughed.

"Oh Demi, you're so wrong." He tried to kiss me and I screamed.

Brittany pdv's:

"Thanks Max, I'll be right back, want to come in?" "No it's fine." He smiled and I nodded. I opened the door and sigh.

I head to my room and pack some things, I can't believe I'll live with Demi Lovato. Oh my god. I heard the door and I thought it was Max but I then saw Hailey.

"Where the hell were you?! I was so ducking worried!" She hugged me.

"I'm fine Hailey." She look at me. "I thought you were going to be with Ms.Estela but no, I didn't know where you were!"

"Ok, first of all, calm down, ok? And second...I'll tell you but you can't tell ANYONE about this, ok?" She nodded and I sigh. "Ok, when we met Demi, she told me to wait for her after M&G, I told her about my past, my mom and all my problems, she was so sweet and after that she told me to wait for her after the concert. I waited for her when you left and Marissa told me to drive me somewhere. We went to Demi's house and Demi asked me to live with her." I look at her and she was shocked.

"You kidding me." "No I'm not." "That's why Max is outside?" "Yes, because he's waiting for me." She screamed and hugged me. "Oh my god! And you of course said yes, right?" I nodded and we both screamed.

"I'm really really happy for you." I smile. "Thanks. Now, help me with my things."

After a while, Hailey left and we head to Demi's house again. Demi already gave me a key so I opened the door and Demi wasn't in the living room. I yelled her name and I heard someone sobbing. I run upstairs and I head to Demi's room, I look at we in the ground crying. Her eyes were red and she was shaking.

"D-Demi?" She look at me and cry even more.

"H-Help me...p-please..." She had blood in her stomach and I helped her to stand up.

"Where you have the medication things?" "B-Bathroom." I run to the bathroom and grab all the necessary things. "Ok, now you have to...t-take of your t-shirt."

She nodded nervous and took off her t-shirt. God. That body. Brittany! "Ok, this might hurt but you will be ok." She gasp and I continue my work.

After a few minutes, I finished and put a bandage around her stomach. She hugged me and hide her head in my neck, I played with her hair and she start crying again.

"What happend?" I asked.

Demi pdv's:

"Wilmer stop!" He hit me in my stomach with a glass and I look down and I had blood.

"D-Demi..."

"Go...Now." I look at him and he left. I can't believe he did this. Now I'm completely sure that I don't love him anymore.

After a while of crying and pressing my stomach, I heard Brittany downstairs and I tried to talk but I couldn't. I heard her in the room and I heard her gasp.

"D-Demi?" I look at her and cry even more.

"H-Help me...p-please..." She look at my stomach and helped me to stand up and she lay me down in the bed.

"Where you have the medication things?" "B-Bathroom." She run to the bathroom and a few seconds later she came. "Ok, now you have to...t-take of your t-shirt."

I nodded nervous and took off my t-shirt. This feels so weird and I feel nervous. She look at my body and then shook her head. "Ok, this might hurt but you will be ok." I gasp.

I hugged her and hide my head in her neck. I'm just so hurt, I can't believe Wilmer did this. Thank god he didn't raped me. And thank god I have Brittany with me.

"What happend?" She asked and I look at her. I told her all and she looked angry. She stand up and I took her hand.

"Please...don't leave me." I whispered the last part and she smile a little. "I will not."

"Lay with me?" She nodded and she lay down in the bed. I hugged her and hide my head in her neck.

"Never leave me please." I whispered.

"I'll never leave you Demi." She kissed my forehead and I relaxed in her arms. I'm really falling for her. I'm falling in love with her.

My hero.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara