I'm sorry but I'm in love.

I woke up the next morning and I look at Brittany, we are in the same position, I smile to myself and sigh. Yesterday I was so scared but when I saw Brittany, I felt better. With Brittany I feel safe, I feel that she will not let anyone to hurt me or something like that, I'm falling I'm love with her, hard, like I almost feel completely in love with her. Let's see what happen this months.

"Good morning Britt." I look at her and she was blushing.

"Morning Dems." She said with her sleepy voice. In her voice, it sounds sexy and cute.

"How are you feeling?" She played with my hair and I smile. "I'm good now, I feel better."

"And you stomach?" I nodded. "Better." She smile. "Ok, let's go make breakfast and how about a movie marathon?" I clap like a little girl and she giggle.

I tried to stand up but it hurts like hell. I gasp and Brittany look at me. "Are you ok?" "My stomach h-hurts like h-hell." "Let me help you." She picked me up and we head downstairs, wow. She's really strong.

"Brittany stop! You will fall!" I laughed. "I'm strong so don't worry." She put me in the couch and I laughed.

"You are really strong." I wink at her and she blush. "So, what you want for breakfast?"

"Mmm...surprise me." "Ok, Dems, you have to stay here, just watch some TV, relax and I'll be right back." She wink at me and left.

I was watching TV and thinking about Brittany, I never thought I would e thinking about a girl like this, I think I'm already falling for her, the first time I saw her in the M&G was so crazy because I start checking her out and when she was about to go, I looked at her ass and bit my lip, was so crazy. I can't be falling for a girl, can I? I mean, is not that bad and I know my family will support me and they will love me forever. But what about my fans? What they would think? What about Wilmer? He will kill me if I tell him that I'm falling for a girl, ugh. Why life have to be so hard?

"Breakfast is ready!" Brittany came with 2 plates with pancakes and fruit, she then set them in the little table in front of us and head to the kitchen again, she came again with 2 cups of orange juice and set them in the table, I smile and look at her.

"This looks delicious Britt." I smile and she blush a little.

"I hope you like it, my mom used to tech me how to cook so I hope you like them." She smile and we start eating.

Brittany pdv's:

I promised Ms.Estela that I was going to see her today so I can talk to her about the day of the concert and where I spent the night. She's always so sweet. She's like the older sister I ever wanted, I really love her. I was looking for her and then see her smiling at me, I hugged her and sat down.

"Hey! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good." I smile.

"Wow, that smile looks really beautiful in you, huh!" She teased and I giggle. "Why you have that silly smile in your face? You found some girl in the concert?" She wink at me.

"I actually did but it's a little crazy and that's not gonna happend, she will never fall in love with me." I sigh.

"Brittany, you're gorgeous, I know that girl will fall for you soon." She smile.

"Is Demi Lovato, I don't think she will." She looked at me surprised and I just nodded.

"Anything you want to tell me about it?" She asked.

"I know you will say that I don't trust in you but for now, I can't say anything, I'm really sorry." I bit my lip.

"It's fine, as long as is nothing bad." She took my hand and I smile.

"Trust me is not." I smile and she nodded.

"Then, tell me about the concert." She smile and I sigh.

I spent all the afternoon with Ms.Estela, was really amazing, I head to Demi's house and I was thinking about her in all the road. I can't be falling for her, she's famous, she's gorgeous, she's Demi Lovato but most importantly...she's straight and she have a boyfriend. I know she said she don't love him, but what if she do and she just don't want to tell me the truth? I don't blame her, she don't know me that much so it's normal if she don't trust in me.

I opened the door and I saw them kissing. Demi seemed disgusted but maybe is just my imagination. I felt so sad and broken, I think I'm really falling for her but I knew it, she loves Wilmer.They pulled away and Wilmer smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hey Brittany." He smile.

"Hey..." I said almost whispering.

"B-Brittany, um..." Demi said a little nervous and I saw that she was scared but I ignore that.

"I'll be in my room if you need me. Bye Wilmer." Bye asshole.

I head to my room and slam the door, I cry and lay in my bed and cover my face with the pillow, I heard a knock in the door and I look at Demi.

"Hey..." She say softly and closed the door.

"Hi..." I said softly and cover my face again.

"Why are you crying beautiful?" She played my hair and I shiver.

"N-Nothing..."

"Come on Britt, please tell me, what's wrong?" I sigh and I look at her.

"I-I..." I look at her eyes and see a beautiful beautiful glow, I never see that glow in her eyes before, she don't have that glow when she look at Wilmer.

"Brittany?" She asked and smile softly.

"I-I just...I-I miss my mom..." I can't tell her it was for her, she will think I'm weird.

"Oh baby, she's in a better place, you know, she will always be here with you, just know that she loves you." She kissed my forehead and I smile a little.

"Thanks Demi, you're really sweet, that's why I love you so much." She smile and I smile.

"I love you too." She said and kissed my cheek, how I love when she kisses my cheek and my forehead, she's so sweet, I'm falling for her, hard, I can't describe what I feel for her, is something that I only know.

(The next day.)

I woke up the next morning feeling better but then, I remember how Wilmer was kissing Demi, she was disgusted? She really don't love him? That's my question, I really want to know if she really loves him, I know I don't have any opportunity but I want to know. I heard someone in the kitchen and I head downstairs, I saw Demi making breakfast, well, trying...

"Fuck!" I laughed a little and she look at me. "Oh hey Brittany, I was trying to do breakfasts but I really suck."

"I can tell." I laugh and she laugh too. God her laugh is so so amazing and beautiful.

"So, I tried to make breakfast for us but I couldn't." She pouted. God, I want to kiss her.

"Well, I can help you." She look at me and smile.

"Please." I giggle.

"Ok, let's make breakfast then." I clap and she giggle.

After a few minutes, we were a mess, we were laughing and playing with the food, it was amazing, she's so funny and I never had so much fun. We were having a battle and Demi was about to fall and I catch her but we fell to the floor, we start laughing and I look at her beautiful eyes, I was on top.

"I'm really sorry." She laughed.

"It's fine, typical Demi." I laughed and she laughed even more. We made eye contact and again I saw that beautiful glow in her eyes, it's so beautiful. She smile and she leaned in, I was a little shock but I leaned in too, our lips were inches apart until we heard the door and we stood up.

"Hey girls!" Marissa said. "Oh my god, what happend here?"

"We were making pancakes." I smile and she laughed.

"I'll help you guys to clean up so we can go to shopping." We laughed and start cleaning. I can't believe I almost kissed Demi.