Beautiful eyes.

Brittany pov's:

"You did what?!" Rachel looked at me shocked and I smile a little.

"I didn't know what to say and I-I was nervous because she was in front looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Well yes but Brittany, you told her that we are dating! She's going to kill me!"

"No she won't, don't worry."

"You should just tell her the truth."

"I just can't, she will think that I tried to make her jealous."

"It wasn't for that?"

I look at Rachel. "No, it was because I was nervous."

She sigh. "Look, you can't prove her that we are dating so you better tell her the truth."

"I can, we are together everyday now and plus...I'm not ready to talk to her...not after I told her that..."

"Then if you don't want to say it, why did you tell her that?"

"I don't know...I just...I don't know how I was feeling and without thinking I told her." I look at the ground and she sigh.

"So...we're not going to her concert tonight? You know I hate to break promises."

"Yeah I know..." I sigh. "Yes we will go."

She smile and clap. "Ok go get ready because there's an hour left and we don't want to be late." She ran to her room and I sigh.

I really don't want to go but it's true, Rachel never break her promises so I don't want to be the one who make her break one of her promises. I got up and go change. I look in the mirror and look at my t-shirt, I remember I bought this t-shirt when I went to Demi's concert. They day I met her...and the day my life changed. Fuck. But now that I see...I'm getting fatter...that totally sucks.

"You look beautiful, don't think otherwise."

I look at Rachel behind me. "How do you know I don't feel beautiful?"

"I know you and I know that feeling."

I sigh. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, are you?" I nodded. "Then let's go."

"Ok, let's go."

I star driving and Really Don't Care start playing on the radio, I sigh and Rachel start singing, she was hitting my arm because she wanted me to sing. I smile a little and start singing. After the song finished we were laughing. I'm not that sad like I was, but I don't know if I really should move on or just wait for Demi...I don't even know if I will forgive her. Maybe I should stay a little more like this, it's better because that way I will know what to do. And Demi can decide what she wants to do. I don't want to make her chose because well, that's just not fair for her and that's mean. I parked the car and we went backstage since Marissa texted Rachel and said she wanted us to be in backstage first.

"Hey girls!" Marissa hugged us and I smiled a little bit.

"Where's Demi?" Rachel asked and I looked at her. She looks at me and then at Marissa.

"She's changing, oh yeah, she left you something in that table." She pointed to a table behind me and then I look at Marissa. "Is not going to kill you if you see what's inside."

I sigh and shook my head. When I turn around and I run into someone and she fell.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She looks up at me and then our eyes met. Wow...

"It's f-fine." I helped her to stand up and we were still making eye contact.

"I'm sorry again Lauren."