Believe me.

I woke up at 3 am in the morning, maybe a ghost is on my room. Lol, ok that's crazy because ghost are not real. I felt someone caressing my leg and I look at my moms boyfriend. I freak out and jumped.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered/yelled to him and he smile.

"I was just admiring your beautiful body." She wink at me and I was scared.

"Leave me, please." "I just want to play with you for a little, like when you were 13." He smile and I was about to say dorm thing when I heard my mom. "Johnny?" He sigh "You win this time." He left and I start crying.

I went to my locker straight and then all the bullies were laughing at me, I don't fucking know why, I sigh and head to the classroom, I sat down in my desk and sigh.

"Are you ok?" I jumped and I look at Hailey.

"Yeah...I-I am..." "What happend?" I look at her green eyes and sigh "Johnny...h-he..." "We raped you again?!" She whispered/yelled.

"No! No, well, he wanted but my mom called him and he didn't."

"And what are you going to do?" "I don't know...Ms.Estela said it was better if I tell the police but I'm scared."

She sigh. "You have to tell the police Brittany or I'll do it." I sigh and look at my hands.

I throw my back pack in my bed and cover my face with my pillow, I scream and then cry, I just can't believe what I'm gonna do. 2 of the most important persons of my life, say the same, that I need to tell the police what happend with that asshole. Ugh. I sigh one more time and grab my phone. I left and head to the police station.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Um...h-hi, I came here t-to um...I..." I start shaking and she grab my hand "It's ok sweetheart, tell me what happend" I sigh and look at her eyes "The boyfriend of my mom...r-raped me w-when I was 13, h-he always touch me and he said that if I tell someone about this, h-he will kill me but...I can't hide this anymore." I cried and she hugged me.

"What's his name?" "J-Johnny...Johnny Raider." She nodded and called another guy, she explained her what I just said and he just nodded. What now?

I closed the door and sigh. I feel better now, Ms.Estela and Hailey were right. "You did this!" I look at my mom and she seemed mad.

"What I did?" "Don't fucking act like a stupid! You know what you did! You told the police that Johnny raped you fucking liar!" I had tears in my eyes, I can't believe she's saying that.

"I'm not a liar, he raped me and he touch me" I cried and she laughed. "He just touch me." "No! He raped me!" He slapped me and then I fell to the ground, she hit me and I was crying so much.

"Stop! Believe me please! Stop! Stop! Mom I'm your daughter! Please!" I yelled and she stopped. "B-Brittany..." She tried to take my hand but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me." I had blood in my lip and my eyes was purple. "Brittany..." "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" I yelled and I left.

E: Hello?

B: Can I...can I go to y-your h-house?

E: Yeah! What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you crying?!

B: I'll explain you later.

I hang up and head to her house. I knocked the door and she opened. I hugged her and cried in her arms. She closed the door and we sat down in the couch, I hide my head in her neck and she played with my hair.

"What happend babygirl?" She look at my face and gasp. "Johnny did this to you?!" I shook my head and sigh.

"My...m-mom did this to me. I went to the police station and told them a-about Johnny and they found him. I went to my house and my mom start yelling at m-me and she h-hit me. She was shocked just like me and I left." She shook her head and I cried.

"Want to stay here with me?" I nodded "Please..." "Let's go." We head to her bedroom and she lay me down in the bed. She was about to left and I stopped her. "Ms.Estela?" He look at me "I-I know is weird b-but...can you stay with me? Please?" She smile and lay down, she hugged me and I cuddle in her side.

I closed my locker and sigh. My mom is calling me since yesterday, I went to Hailey's house and she gave me some clothes, I'm now in the school and I'll stay with Hailey today, I don't want to annoy Ms.Estela, plus, she's a teacher so is a little weird.

I sat down and I read my songs, I like to write songs and play guitar, I want to learn to play piano. I look at Hailey and smile. "Hey gorgeous." "Hey" I smile.

"So, I was thinking that maybe you can stay this 3 weeks in my house and we can start planning what we gonna wear in the concert, what we gonna do" I laugh a little. "That would be awesome."

I went to my house for some clothes so I can stay with Hailey, her mom was agree, her mom is really really sweet, she say that I'm a daughter for her and that means a lot to me. I head to my room a grab some clothes, I look a note in my desk and grab it.

Brittany,

I'm so sorry for yesterday, I didn't meant to do that, you're my daughter, you mean so much to me and I care about you, even if I don't tell you this always, I love you and I'll always love you, no matter what, you're my beautiful daughter and you'll always be my daughter, even if you hate me, I don't care. I love you baby.

Love, mom.

I felt tears in my eyes and I sigh, I for believe in mom. I left and head to Hailey's house. We were having fun and just talking and more. My phone ring and I sigh. Probably my mom.

B: Hello?

...: Brittany Lopez?

B: Yeah?

...: I'm officer Jonhson, I'm calling because Lisa Lopez had an accident car and...

I felt my heart stopped and I fall in my knees, Hailey grabbed my phone and answer for me. My mom.