Meeting my idol.

(3 weeks later)

It's been 3 weeks since my mom died and tomorrow is the day I'll meet my idol, I'm really really excited. Since last week, I don't cut myself, Ms.Estela and Hailey always see my wrist if I did have any cuts and Hailey see my thighs. I can't lie, I do want to cut myself but right now, the only thing that is in my mind, is Demi.

We were getting ready to go to the sound check, I'm really excited, I still can't believe we gonna meet her, it's like so crazy. I have my Demi's t-shirt that I bought last week, shorts, my favorites converse, my natural hair and some make up. I have to say I look pretty. I can't wait more!

We were in our seats waiting for Demi to come out. I'm so nervous and I don't know why, I mean, I'll meet her in like an hour or 2, and I'm already nervous. Hailey looks nervous too, I can tell because every time she's nervous, she start playing with her fingers. I sigh and Hailey took my hand. I look at her and smile, I can't believe this is happening.

Demi pdv's:

Today is my last concert of my tour, I'm really sad because I really don't want this tour to end, it's been amazing. I really miss shooting Glee too, a few days ago I saw Lea, Naya, Kevin, Darren and Chris in one of my concerts, I was really happy to see them. I don't want to end this tour because I really don't want to see Wilmer. Marissa and Natalie knows why.

A few years ago, after it was in rehab, he said he wanted me back, I gave him an opportunity and what he did? He cheated on me. After that, I gave him other opportunity and he did the same. He cheated on me 3 times and if I am with him right now, it's just because he said I have to because he will hurt me if I don't. But that's other thing.

"Hey guys!" Everyone clap and scream, I giggle and sigh. "So, this is the sound check, I'll love first to do the questions so, who want to ask something?" A girl raised her hand.

"How you felt when you were on Glee?" I smile "Was so amazing, if Ryan let me, I would love to do it again."

"What was your favorite part of the tour?" "Meet my Lovatics of course!" Everyone laughed and a girl raised her hand. Wow. She's really gorgeous. Demi! wtf?!

"What was your favorite part of being on Glee? By the way, I love you!" I giggle, she's cute. Stop it! "Sing with Naya, she have an amazing voice and I really loved to be on Glee and I love you too." I wink at her and she blushed.

After sound check, I was getting ready to M&G, I'm really excited about meet all my Lovatics. I hope that girl is here too, I want to meet her. I don't know why. I was a little sad because she wasn't in the line, there were 3 girls left and I took the picture with them, the last girl was her. Yes!

"Hey sweetie!" I smile.

"H...hi" I giggle.

"What's your name?"

"I'm B-Brittany." She said nervous.

"It's a beautiful name." I smile and I took her hands, I don't know why but I look straight to her wrist and notice that she have cuts, I look at her and she looked nervous.

I kissed her wrists and smile. "You are so worth it, you worth more than this, trust me." She smile and hugged me, we took the picture and I told her to wait me outside.

"Hey there..." She turn around and smile.

"Hey Demi." I smile.

"Look, I wanted you to stay here after the M&G because I wanted to talk to you." She look at the ground and I took her hands. "Tell me." She look at my eyes and we made eye contact. Wow! She have really beautiful eyes. Blue eyes. Perfect.

"It's a long story." She whispered.

"We have time, your best friend is with Marissa and Natalie so don't worry." She look at me and nodded. We head to my trailer and we start talking about her past. Poor girl. She suffered so so much. And her mom just died. God. Wait...she live alone?

"Wait...you live alone?" She nodded and I sigh. I smile and she look at me. "Ok Britt. Look, in 20 minutes I have to be on stage, but I want you to stay after the concert, tell your friend that someone will come for you."

"Why you want me to say that?" She asked.

"Just tell her, ok?" She nodded and smile a little. "Ok, enjoy the concert." I hugged her. "You are strong Brittany, you can do this and I know you are a warrior, don't give up. For me."

I felt her smile and I smile. "love you Demi, thank you so much."

"I love you too Britt." I smile and she left. Am I falling for her? No way. I'm not even lesbian.

Brittany pdv's:

Wow, I can't believe that just happend, I met Demi Lovato, my idol and she want me to stay after the show. I love when Ms.Estela or Hailey call me Britt, but in Demi's voice...sounds just perfect, so sweet and...it makes me shiver.

The concert was AMAZING. Just amazing, I was screaming like crazy, I was crying and screaming and happy, excited, I don't know, it was just amazing. I told Hailey I was going to stay and Ms.Estela was going to pick me up and she said ok, she left and now I'm waiting for Demi. I saw Marissa and she smile at me, I smile a little.

"Hey, I'm Marissa, Demi's best friend." She smile.

"I know who you are, is obviously that I know." She laugh and I giggle.

"So, Demi told me to come for you, let's go, I'll drive you somewhere." I followed her and we went to we car. I thought I was going to see Demi again.

Marissa was telling me about her and Demi and I was telling her about me, I couldn't help and I told her my history, she seem a good girl and that I can trust in her so I told her everything, after all, she's Demi's best friend and Demi trust in her, right? We stopped in a big big edifice and I gasp. I followed Marissa and after like 12 floors, we stopped in a door and Marissa look at me.

"Ok, Brittany, you will stay here, just knock the door and you'll see." She wink at me and left. I did what she told me and Demi opened the door.

"Hey Britt." She smile and I shiver.

"H-Hey..." I smile. "Come in." She closed the door. Wow. I'm in Demi Lovato's house. Damn.

"So Brittany, I wanted Marissa to drive you here because...you'll stay with me."

That's so...wait. What?!

"What?"