Welcome to the family.

By the way, I'll start putting Scarlett instead of Brittany;)

Scarlett pov's:

I saw my mom getting ready and I smile. Who would have thought that one of my inspirations is my mom? She's so beautiful. Is it weird to have a crush on your mom? Not my fault, I didn't know she was my mom before so.

"So, how do I look?" She poses for me and I giggle.

"You look beautiful, mom." I smile.

She smiles. "Thank you, this is just a special night."

"Mom, you already know Demi."

"Yes, but she's my daughter's girlfriend and that's important for me, she's going to be part of our family now." I smile when she says family. "What?" She smiles.

"Just...the word family, I love it."

"Well, it's just you and I but that makes us a family, a stronger family." She smiles and I hug her.

"Yes, mom. We don't need something else."

"That's right, because we have each other and no one can destroy that, understood?" She looks at me and I nod. "Good."

"Yes." I smile.

"I love the relationship that we have, I always thought that this was going to be the way we were going to treat each other, I'm just glad it's working."

"Well, with you I feel so loved and safe so, and also I know I can trust you." She smiles and kisses my forehead.

"You also look beautiful." I smile. "Come on, let's go downstairs, she can be here any minute."

I heard the door and I look at her. "Or any second." We laugh and we go downstairs. I open the door and see Demi in a short red dress and black high heels. I sigh and smile.

"Hey babe." She smiles.

"H-Hey."

"Are you ok?"

"Just um...you look so um...stunning." I smile and she blushes.

"Thank you. You look really pretty." I smile and she kisses my cheek.

"Demi!"

"Hello Miss Mitchell." They both smile and hug each other. My two girls.

"Call me Elizabeth, please."

"Ok." She smiles and we went to the table. We sat down and we just started eating.

"So Demi, I kinda know some things about you but, I would like to know you better." My mom smiles and Demi just looks at her.

"Well um, I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico but I spent all my childhood on Dallas, Texas."

My mom smiles. "Same here." Demi smiles.

"Well um, I have 2 sisters, Scarlett and I have a little boy named Buddy." I smile when she says that we both have a little boy.