It hurts.

So it's been 2 weeks and I still can't figure out what's going on, I keep recieveing messages from this unknown and I still don't know who is it. Demi is being acting a little weird, don't know what's wrong but I seriously want to find out. Dianna left a few weeks ago because she had this little tour and she had to leave. Naya is being working with Demi and her new album, I'm really excited because Naya has an amazing voice. Hailey went to Texas because her aunt is sick. Rachel is helping me to decide about the college I want to go, it's not easy and even if Demi said that no matter where I go, it matters to me because it won't be the same. It sucks. I was at home alone looking for something to do since Demi went to the studio with Buddy. I decided to call Rachel so I could tell her what's going on, I just can't hide this anymore and I have to tell someone other than Naya. After what seemed like hours, the bell ring and I opened the door.

"Thank god you're here, I thought you decided not to come."

"Oh come on don't be dramatic, I delayed 30 minutes." She laughed a little and I rolled my eyes but smile.

"So I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" We sat on the couch and I sigh.

"So 2 weeks ago, I received a message from someone, I don't know who telling me that Demi was hiding something and that my friends are lying to me, I don't know if he or she was talking about all my friends or what."

"Well, you know that I don't lie to you."

"I know that."

"Who do you think it is?"

"I'm not sure, I mean, just my friends have my number, no one else."

"That's weird."

"Well, to be honest I don't care about that right now, I want to know what's going on with Demi."

"So...you think something's wrong?"

"I'm not quiet sure, I know Demi will never lie to me but I just...I have this feeling that she's hiding something."

"Well, she talk a lot to Naya..." She looks at the ground and I look at her.

"What do you mean?" She looks at me and don't say anything. "Woah wait, you think she's cheating on me?"

"Brittany, it's for sure that they had a relationship, I mean, didn't you see al the pics they have together? All those news about they dating? Those times when they were caught holding hands? It's for sure they were girlfriends and for how I see, they love each other a lot I mean as a friends but...something tells me that they had something special and they still have feelings for each other."

I felt hurt inside but I didn't want her to see I wanted to cry. Maybe it's true, maybe they still love each other. Fuck. No I don't want to lose her, what if it's true? No, but...Demi will never cheat and Naya is like my best friend, no.

"If you want, you can cry, I can see that's what you want to do." I look at her with tears building in my eyes and she hugged me.

"I-I just...n-no...I know Demi, she will never c-cheat..."

"I'm not saying that, maybe she's just confuse and she still has feelings for her just like she does."

"I just...why didn't she tell me?"

"Because she loves you Brittany."

"Can you be in lveo with 2 people?"

"Wel...not really but...maybe she just has feelings for her, I know she's in love with you, I mean, I see the say she looks at you."

I pulled away and nodded. "Yeah well...I don't know what I'm going to do, this sucks."

"I know it does." I look at her and sigh.