She's my sister and Naya.

(3 months later)

It's been 3 months since Demi and I are together. It's been the best 3 months of my life, Demi is so sweet and cute and I'm just so in love with her. I want to tell her that I love her but I'm scared, I mean, I met her like 7 months ago and I alredy love her. We don't want to tell anyone yet because we want to enjoy our relationship, they think I'm one of her best friends, and when no one is watching, we hold hands and we kiss, it's a little annoying because I want to kiss my girlfriend and hug her and hold her hand but it's true, it would be so hard to handle the paps and all the people. I closed the door and see Demi laying in the couch, she look at me and smile.

"Baaaaaaaaaaabe!" She said in a baby voice and I laugh.

"Hey baby." I kissed her lips softly and she smile.

"Hey babe, someone called a few hrs ago, she said her name was Dianna." I froze and look at Demi.

"D-Dianna?" She nodded and I sigh. Oh my god.

"Who is she?" She asked.

"She's my sister..." I look at her and she was surprised.

"You didn't tell me that you have a sister." I nodded.

"She left a few years ago and she never called again..." I look at the ground.

"You will call her?" She whispered.

"I don't really know." She grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I kissed back and pull her closer.

"I'm here for you babe." She whispered against my lips and I smile.

"I know and I am too." She smile and sigh. "I love you." I opened my eyes when I figured what I just said. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"What?" She asked and I laughed nervous.

"I-I just...um...it's just that um..." She giggle.

"I love you too." I look at her and smile.

I was thinking about my sister and how much I miss her, she left after she got the character on glee. Yep, she's on glee or she was on glee, I really don't know. She's 28 and no, she's not Lea Michele. She's Dianna Agron, she changed her last name because she never really liked Lopez. I remember that when we were young, we used to play together, that we were princess or acting in a movie, TV shows, we loved to sing and dance, we spent a really nice time together but...after a while, she was scared to be in the house, all because of that asshole and mom didn't noticed, she protected me and she was always there for me. She used to sing in the night until I fell asleep. One day, I found a letter in my room and it was from her. She said she couldn't take it anymore and that I couldn't go with her so she left. After that day, I felt that other part of my heart was gone, first my dad and then Dianna. Was horrible. But now...she's looking for me, should I talk to her? God I don't know what to do, I really want to talk to her but I'm scared. I didn't notice that I had tears in my eyes and Demi look at me.

"Babe? Why are you crying?" She kissed my cheek and I smile a little.

"Sorry baby, I was just thinking about Dianna." She sigh.

"I'm really sorry Britt, but, what if you talk to her? I think it would be the best." She smile and I can't help but smile.

"Ok, I will, thanks baby." I pecked her lips and took the phone.

D: Hello?

B: H-hey...it's um...

D: Brittany! Oh my god Brittany, I missed your voice so much.

I felt more tears in my eyes and Demi took my hand.

B: I missed yours too.

D: Look Brittany, I'm really sorry for what I did, I really am and I know it's been so long but I swear I tried to find you, I'm really sorry and I know that mom...