Didn't mean to.

(1 month later.)

So I have 1 month pregnant, almost 2, it's pretty hard because I've been dramatic, I've been annoying, I've been a total bitch and I seriously hate to be that way. More with Demi. Her family knows that I'm pregnant. We told them on Christmas Day and they said they were going to support me wich made me cry because they treat me like their daughter even though that I'm Demi's girlfriend. I also gave Demi a puppy for Christmas. She fell in love with him. His name is Buddy, Demi didn't have other name in mind so we agree to call him Buddy. It's cute though. He's cute. I decided to do something special for Demi tonight since I've been a bitch to her, I want to make it up to her. Also, Demi is acting a little weird this days, not rude, but she seems sad and upset. I don't know what's wrong but, I want her to feel happy and to smile. I heard the door closed and smile. Buddy go running to receive Demi.

"Hey Buddy! How's you?" I heard Demi saying in a baby voice. "Babe?"

"Dining room!"

I heard a gasp and then I look at her. She covered her mouth and then look at me.

"You made...you made this?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry I've been acting like a bitch, I really didn't want you to feel sad or mad, I'm just 2 months pregnant and I'm already bothering you and I'm so sorry. Also, I want to thank you for your support and for always be here for me." She smile and hugged me.

"I love you so much and you don't have to worry babe, I'll always be here for you no matter what." I smile and pecked her lips.

"Come, let's eat." We sat down and we start eating and talking. It's been so long since we talked like this. I missed her smile and her laugh a lot. And that glow. The glow that is always there she looks at me. Hope it stays right there.

"Brittany?"

I shake my head. "What?"

"I asked you if you wanted me to go with you to the doctor?"

"Oh! Um yeah sure!" I smile and she took my hand.

"Are you ok? Why weren't you listening?"

"I just...it's been so long since we talked like this, I missed to see you smiling and laughing."

She smile. "I missed this too."

"I have 1 more surprise." We stood up and I took her hand. We head upstairs and I open the door of our room. Demi gasp and I giggle. "I want this to be our night.

She smile. "You're the most amazing girlfriend ever." I smile and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you so much." I said against her lips.

"I love you even more." She smile and kissed me again.

We walk to the bed and I lay her down. I get on top of her and she smile, I kissed her again with more passion and she grab my face in her hands. I start grinding on her and she moans a little. Music for my ears. I stop kissing her and start kissing her neck and she throw her head back. I suck on her sweet spot and she bit her lip.

"Moan baby, it's ok...I love the sound of your moans." I whispered in her ear and then lick her earlobe.

She moans and I smile, I keep kissing her neck and licking the hickeys I made. I took her t-shirt off and kissed her chest. I kissed her tummy and then lick her belly button. I leave wet kisses in my way to her neck and suck on her skin again, leaving another hickey. I bit her neck and she moans again. I sat her on my lap and she kissed me again with passion. She roam my body and take off my t-shirt. She kissed my chest and I moan a little. She make her way up to my neck and suck on it. I moan and bit my lip. I unclap her bra and suck on her breasts. I lay her down again and make my way to her thighs. I kiss them and then I slowly start taking off her jeans. I feel her tensed up a little and she looks at me.