Fight.

Demi pdv's:

"Don't even start Brittany!"

"Oh, so now you want me to shut up because you know is true?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop Brittany!"

"I'm not going to stop because it's not fair! I thought all your Lovatics knew that we were dating! Now they think you're dating Wilmer and you don't deny it!" She look at me with tears in her eyes.

"Brittany..."

"Why Demi? Are you in love with him again? You don't love me anymore?" I look at her. "Demi...answer please."

"Is not that Brittany."

"Then, what is it?!"

"I can't deny any of that Brittany!" 

"Why not?! God, I thought this would be easy but now I know is not! I was so stupid!"

"Why you were so stupid? Because you start dating me?" I look at her with tears in my eyes. "You regret it?"

"No, but I thought you loved me."

"I do love you Brittany!"

"Then, deny that bullshit!"

"I can't!"

"Fine! If you don't want to deny it, don't!" She took her jacket and her phone.

"Where are you going?"

"Do you even care?" She slammed the door and Is tart crying. This is our first fight and it hurts like hell.

I called Marissa and told her that I needed. She came as fast as she could and I opened the door.

"What ha..." I hugged her and cry in her arms. "What happend?"

"I had a fight with Brittany."

"Because of Wilmer, right?" I nodded and she sigh. "Just deny it Demi."

"I can't and you know why."

"But you're hurting Brittany and now, you are hurting yourself with all of this." I look at her. She closed the door and we head to the living room.

"I just, I can't Marrisa."

"You have two choices Demi, you deny everything or...you can keep hurting Brittany and yourself." 

I look at her with tears in my eyes and sigh. She hugged me and I cried in her arms. I can't believe I had a fight with Brittany, we were good and now for Wilmer's fault, I'm hurting her and myself, ugh, this is bullshit. The reason I can't deny it it's because my manager want me to have a relationship with Wilmer but I don't want, he said that I don't have to deny any of this or he will ruin Brittany's life, fucking cute, right? Ugh! And now Brittany is mad at me and I don't even know where she is.

Brittany pdv's:

She opened the door. "Oh Brittany, what are you..." I hugged her and cry in her arms. "What's wrong?"

"I had a fight with Demi, I didn't knew where to go, I don't even now if Hailey is back and Ms. Estela is in school, I don't wanted Rachel to see me like this, please help me." I look at her and she nodded, she closed the door and I sat in the couch.

"Why you guys had a fight?"

"Because everyone is talking about Dilmer and she doesn't deny any of this, it seems like she loves him again." I sigh and Naya took my hand. I look at her beautiful eyes.

"Look, I know Demi has a good reason for this, she really loves you and I know she will not do a stupid mistake, I see the way she look at you and I know she doesn't want to leave you so, don't make this difficult, talk to her."