Hmm...

I know I promised you guys 2 chapters but since tomorrow I'm going back to school, I had to go buy some things I went out with someone and yeah. If I don't have homework tomorrow, I promise I'll update. Also, I wanted to talk about something, I've been like thinking about this a lot and I need to just let it out.

So, like 2 or 3 weeks ago I don't know why but I felt like watching Grey's Anatomy again, I wanted to see Arizona again (she's my favorite) so, after like 2 episodes I decided that I was going to search for some pictures of her or Calzona (you know, Callie and Arizona, my favorite jaja) and I read this text about their story, how they were so happy together but then just problems came, you know, Callie had her plans and Arizona didn't but totally didn't like Callie's plans. Then how their relationship just turned to an on/off relationship and then when Arizona had the accident and when she cheated on Callie and yeah. So, since Arizona is my favorite, I never really understood why, you know, normally people likes the principal characters or just hate characters like Arizona, but for some reason she's my favorite. (Not just because she's hot...(; ) So I didn't remember much how Arizona was, her attitude so I searched to know. I saw on an episode that she is cute, sweet, smiley, she has been characterized as quirky and perky, I mean she's on peds, but also, sometimes she can be foolish, she can be kind of annoying sometimes, she's a badass sometimes, she's a boss, she didn't listen to people, if you didn't do what she told you she would be kind of upset and something all Grey's anatomy fans hate...she walks away from her problems. And I know she's just a character that is played by the beautiful Jessica Capshaw but...I know why she's my favorite...because I'm just like her, many of my friends tell me I'm like her, I always told them I wasn't but the truth is...I am. And you know what? I don't care, she made me understand something that have been bothering me and now I understand and I know what to do and I'm proud to be like her, I don't care, if they don't like it they can go and f*ck their selves. Yes, I sometimes walk away from my problems, but that's my problem, that's my thing, I'll know when I want to deal with it. So yes, I'm like Arizona Robbins and I don't care.

I'm a good man in a storm. Deal with it.

Just wanted to say that so yeah. Just, well...yeah.

Have a nice day guys! Love you all!