Detective Dianna.

Demi pov's:

So it's been 3 weeks since Brittany left with Elizabeth. Rachel tried to call her but she never answered. Naya and Dianna tried the same but nothing. We all actually tried, I did too but nothing. This is getting really weird because I mean, if the women that died, wasn't her mom, then where is her mom? Why would they lie to her? Dianna is a little bit confused too but she's trying to figure out what's going on but she has nothing. Naya is helping her and I am trying too but I really don't know what to do.

"Hey Naya come in." She came in and I closed the door. "What did you find?"

"Nothing!" She sat down and sigh. "I'm really confused and I just don't understand."

"Well but...do you think her mom is alive?"

"I think so. Maybe not." I sigh and I sat down. 

I looked at her and she looked at me. "Naya...did...did Brittany forgive you?"

She nodded. "Yes she did. I asked her to forgive you too."

"And what did she say?"

"She really didn't give me an answer." I looked down. "I'm so sorry Demi."

"No, no, it's ok, I'm giving her time."

"Ok..."

"Do you know if she likes Lauren?"

"No, she said it wasn't fair to just play with Lauren when she still loves you."

"She does?" I smile and she nodded. "That's good to know."

"It's for sure she does Demi, you guys are meant to be."

I smile. "Marissa said the same." She smile.

"Guys!" I heard Dianna outside and I opened the door. "Hey! So! I couldn't find anything but I think I know where we can find some answers."

"Where?"

"The same part where she met Elizabeth. I mean, they can't lie, they have to tell us the truth. Plus, I'm her sister."

"Yes Dianna but you don't have a right on her. I mean, you changed your last name a long time ago and it's like if she was alone." Naya said and Dianna nodded.

"I know but still."

"Let's go and see what happens." I look at them and they nodded. Let's see what's going on in here.

Brittany pov's:

"This was delicious." I smiled and Elizabeth smile.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it? Loved it!" She laughed and I laughed too. Her smile is too cute.

"So, why haven't you talked to anyone who's been calling you?"

I sigh and look down. "Let's just say that I want to be a part for a while, there were too many problems and I just can't handle them anymore."

"As problems you mean...Demi?" I look at her and nodded. "Look, for what you told me about you guys and all that happend between you...I think it's time for you guys to talk."

"But I just..."

"You're hurting yourself even more." I look at her. "Baby...the best way to solve things, is talking, I know, sometimes it gets worse by talking or something comes out but the thing is, you will solve this. There's no better way than that. You're not just hurting her, you're hurting yourself by being apart from her."

I felt tears in my eyes. "But what if she doesn't love me anymore?"

"Oh baby." She made me sit on her legs and I hugged her. "That's impossible, if she never stopped loving you when you were having all this problems, she won't do it now."