Mine.

Demi pdv's:

I look at Brittany a little shocked and she had this beautiful smile in her face, her blue eyes had that glow that I always see when she's looking at me. I fell for her, I'm in love with her, maybe is a little quick and...who fucking cares?! I'm in love with her and I already feel that I love her so...

"Yes." She look at me with a big big smile and hugged me.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm in love with you since 4 months ago, you can't imagine how much I wanted you to be mine." I smile and she kissed me. I kissed back and it was a cute but passionate kiss. She lay me in the couch, she was on top, she kissed my neck and I closed my eyes. I rubbed her back and she then found my sweet spot, I moan and I felt her smirk. She suck on my sweet spot and I bit my lip. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, she kissed back and she asked for entrance, I allowed her and she moan. I felt her hands in my hips and I moan a little. I kissed her neck and we then heard the door, we pulled away and we made eye contact, we giggle.

"I'm sorry Dems, I don't know what happend to me." She blush.

I giggle. "Don't worry babe, it's fine, at least, now I know your nauty side." I wink at we and she blushed even more.

I stood up and open the door. Ugh Wilmer.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said annoyed.

He sigh. "I'm so sorry Dem, I know it was not right what I did and I'm really sorry, I love you baby and..."

"Don't 'baby' me, I'm not in love with you, I told you yesterday, so just leave my fucking house and never come back again." I was about to close the door.

"Are you fucking serious? Are you in love with that stupid girl? She's just a fat girl" I look at Brittany and she had tears in her eyes. I look at Wilmer and I hit him in the face.

"Don't you ever call my girlfriend fat or stupid, understood? Now, leave!" He look at me surprissed and left. I look at Brittany and she was now crying.

"Babe..." I tried to take her hands but she pulled away. I look at her in the eyes.

"Don't. Please..." She look at me and her eyes were red. I have to say, they look so so beautiful but it broke my heart.

"Babe, it wasn't..."

"Just leave me, please." She run upstairs and she slammed her door. I had tears in my eyes and feel bad. Stupid Wilmer. She's so gorgeous and she don't want to see that she is. I sigh and head upstairs.

I heard her crying and I wanted to knock the door but I then heard her singing.

Help, I have done it again

I have been here many times before

Hurt myself again today

And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Be my friend, hold me

Wrap me up, unfold me

I am small, and needy

Warm me up and breathe me

Ouch, I have lost myself again

Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found

Yeah, I think that I might break

Lost myself again and I feel unsafe