Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.

Demi pdv's:

After Brittany told me all those things, I was almost crying, I actually cried. When she start kissing my neck, I felt weak, I closed my eyes and just let her do her work. I wanted more than this but I know Brittany is virgin, I don't know what she was thinking but she seemed turned on. I opened the door and saw my mom, Dallas and Maddie standing there.

"What you guys are doing here?!" I hugged them and they laughed.

"We missed you sissy!" Maddie said and I laughed.

"Baby, who is...oh." I look at Brittany and she was surprised and nervous.

"Mom, Mad, Dall...this is Brittany, my girlfriend." They look at her and smile.

"Hi, I'm Brittany but you can call me Britt." She smile and I giggle.

"Hi Brittany, I'm Dallas but you can call me Dall." She smiled.

"I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddie or Mad." She smiled.

"And I'm Dianna." My mom smile and hugged her.

"Nice to meet you Mr. De la Garza." Brittany smiled.

"I said Dianna, not Mr. De la Garza." Brittany giggle and my mom too.

We were talking in the living room and we were having my fun, my family already love Brittany. After a while, they had to leave and we said our goodbyes. I look at Brittany and she wrap her arms around my waist, I wrap my arms around her neck and smile.

"I think your family likes me." She smile.

"They love you and I know Eddie will love you too." She laugh a little.

"Your family is amazing." I smile.

"I bet your mom and your dad were amazing too." She smile a little.

"She was...after she met that asshole." She look at the ground and I sigh.

"I'm sorry babe, but you have me and Ms. Estela and Hailey, now your sister and Naya." She smile and nodded.

"I'm glad I have you in my life." I smile and hugged her, I hide my head in her neck and sigh. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." I smile and kissed her neck.

(Later)

"Babe, I want to ask you something." I look at her.

"What is it baby?" She look at me.

"What you were thinking earlier? Is not that I didn't enjoy what was happening but I just...I don't know, you're not like that." I giggle and she blush.

"Yeah well...I don't really know, I never did that before, I mean, I never had a girlfriend before so I think that's why I never did that but I don't know, it's all your fault." I look at her.

"My fault?" I asked her 'offended'.

"Yes." She kissed my neck. "Because you're so hot." She whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"Um...w-well uh..." She suck on my sweet spot and I closed my eyes, I moan a little and I felt her smirk in my neck, she kissed my cheek and I open my eyes. She wasn't in the living room anymore. "You're a teaser!"

"You love me!" I laugh a little and bit my lip, I heard a knock in the door and stood up. I open the door and saw Marissa. "Hey Mar."

"Hey, wow, a vampire was here?" I look at her confused and she pointed my neck, I walk to the mirror and look at my neck.