Together.

Brittany pov's:

"Dianna please, just try."

"How can you accept her? After what she did, after she left us."

"What part of 'our dad changed our names and last names and Lisa adopted us and Elizabeth is our real mom and she suffered a lot" didn't you understand?"

"Oh so now you call her Lisa? Brittany she was our mom."

"I'm not Brittany anymore."

She stares at me. "Are you serious? You're letting her change your life?"

"I'm not, I want to, it's my desicion, Demi, Naya and Marissa are already used to, even Hailey and Miss. Estela, why can't you just accept the truth?"

"Because I can't, and I won't, I don't want to, after all you forgive her."

"You're close minded Dianna, wake up!"

"Say whatever you want."

"You were the one who wanted to find our mom and now? You're acting like a kid."

"You changed."

"I changed? Are you serious? I changed because I have the love of my real mom? Because she makes me happy? Because I feel like someone cares for me? Because I feel save? That's too bad?"

She didn't say anything and grabbed her things. "I'm going back to New York."

"Don't you dare Dianna, it's not fair." I stood up.

"I don't care, I won't forgive her, I have nothing to do with her, if you don't remember, I changed my last name, she has no right on me."

I couldn't believe her. "Then you're not my sister." She stares at me with a sad look.

"Brittany..."

"I'm not Brittany!"

"Don't do this."

"You just said that, Dianna." I felt tears in my eyes. "You're Dianna Agron, you don't want to be Mitchell, fine, don't, just don't look for me anymore."

"Fine." She left and I just saw her leaving.

I can't believe Dianna. What happend to her? After all I explained to her, she says all of this. It's not fair for Elizabeth. She's our mom, she wants to make things work and Dianna just refuses to accept the truth. It's just not fair. I know, maybe I was rude but so was her. She has no right to say that. Lisa is always going to be someone I loved, but Elizabeth is my real mom, and I love her.

"Hey babygirl, where have you been?" She smiles and kissed my forehead.

"I um, I was with Dianna."

"Oh." She looked at the floor and smile a little. She looks at me again. "And how did it go?"

I sigh and look at her. "She's going back to New York and um...I have no sister anymore."

"What? What do you mean?"

"She um...she's mad because she thinks that it's not fair that we forgive you and she says that you have no right on her and that she changed her last name so, it really doesn't matter. So I told her that, since she changed her last name, she's not my sister." I had tears in my eyes.

"Oh my god, baby, this...this is my fault."

"Hey! No no no no! It's not your fault, she's just rude and just stupid."

"Scarlett..."

"No mom, she will come back. I know Dianna." I smile a little.

"I'm so sorry." She hugged me.