Funny day with you.

"I'm ready." I look at her and smile, I love when she wear comfy clothes and no makeup.

"You look gorgeous." I took both of her hands and she blushed.

"I don't have makeup on, my hair is in a ponytail and I'm wearing a t-shirt, jeans and convers, that's not gorgeous at all!" I grabbed both of her hands and kissed her nose.

"You look even more gorgeous like this, I love when you dress like this." I whispered in her ear and she shiver. I giggle and kissed her neck. "I love you."

"I love you more." She smile and I took her hand.

"Let's go gorgeous." I wink at her and we left.

(Santa Monica.)

"Let's go to the roller coaster please!" She said like a little girl and I laughed.

"I have the tickets here, so let's go!" She grabbed my hand and we start making line. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You're so amazing, you know? And by the way, the song was so beautiful." I smile and she kissed my lips softly.

I smile and look deep in her eyes, those beautiful eyes, I can stay all day looking at them. "Your eyes are like my weakness."

"Yours are my weakness, those beautiful blue eyes." I smile and she giggle.

"Oh my god you're Demi Lovato! And her girlfriend Brittany! I knew you guys were dating! I knew it!" We look at the girl freaking out and we laughed. Demi hugged her and took a picture with the girl, I smile. "Can I take a picture with you?" She asked me and I nodded. We took the picture and she smile and left.

"I think you have a fan." I laughed and hugged her again.

(Later.)

"This is for you baby." I gave her a big bear and she smile.

"Ow! Thanks babe." She pecked my lips and grab my hand.

"Let's walk in the beach for a little." She nodded and we start walking. After a few more pictures of us, she look at the sunset and smile.

"Babe, can you give me your phone?" She put her big bear in the sand and then look at me. I gave her my phone and she put the phone between the bear's legs. "Come here babe, we just have 10 seconds." We walk and stop infront of the water and the sunset.

She grabbed my hand and look deep in my eyes. I kissed her and she kissed back, I wrap my arms in her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, after a few minutes we pulled away and smile. I grabbed my phone and look at the picture.

"I think this is our best picture." She look at me and I look at her. I smile.

"Yeah, it is." I said in a whisper and I kissed her lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you even more." She smile and we start walking again.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could go this christmas with your family." She look at me.

"Really?" She smile.

"Yeah, I mean why not? I don't have any family here, just Dianna and I don't want us to be alone in the house, it will be amazing." 

She smile and kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much." She look deep in my eyes and I smile. "You can tell Dianna, I mean, it's been so long since you guys found each other, you can tell her." I smile and nodded.

"I'm glad everything is ok now." 

"Yeah." I sigh and smile.

(Later.)